Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 11 Discussion (30 May, 7:30pm)

In your opinion, was the eviction cancellation which saved Sam...

• Good, we need to keep interesting housemates in the house!

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Bad, we need to stop letting producers manipulate the show!

Votes: 47 73.4%
  • Mixed, sometimes twists happen so we all need to live with it!

Votes: 15 23.4%

• Total voters
I’m kind of enjoying Drew being a messy player. It’s completely caught me off guard. I thought he’d be an all around good player who would be consistent. I’m kind of all for seeing him be a bit more of a villain.

He isn’t totally stupid for thinking he needs to get rid of certain people in order to win. But he could have done all of this a lot later in the game.

I’m hoping we get to see more from people like Taras and Gabbie. They’re the most likeable newbies IMO, I’m sick of seeing Johnson every five seconds.

I’m kind of enjoying Drew being a messy player. It’s completely caught me off guard. I thought he’d be an all around good player who would be consistent. I’m kind of all for seeing him be a bit more of a villain.

He isn’t totally stupid for thinking he needs to get rid of certain people in order to win. But he could have done all of this a lot later in the game.

I’m hoping we get to see more from people like Taras and Gabbie. They’re the most likeable newbies IMO, I’m sick of seeing Johnson every five seconds.
yesss me too! i dont think anyone expected him to play the game..!

Good for you. Anyone else who wants can click the link for their own randomised card: https://mfbc.us/m/pd7gcem
I think I might be a shoe in for my last row, definitely got the last 3, with Sam still in = lots of sloppy kisses which will lead to Tim going to the diary room to whinge. Subtitled dialogue almost guaranteed (everyone will be whispering what a @&#%$ prick BB is for throwing that lame twist to keep the main offender of SLOPPY KISSES in) --- all depends what the challenge is... :cool:

bb.jpg

I really hope Drew improves. He really looks like he’s regretting saying yes to coming back. Have seen so many posts on here and also reddit that he just doesn’t seem interested. Hope he improves. Also I want more Tully screen time! I have a feeling when we do get more Tully airtime…that may end up being her eviction episode. Which would be a shame! She’s much more than just Drew’s ex and I think she would’ve done better without Drew even being there. Tim and Tully together make for interesting viewing..
…I agree with this… especially with Tully… she seems to have changed a fair bit so far… we need to see a bit more of her as she is now rather than just remembering how annoying she was in her season… she seems more assured of herself so far… until she starts crying again I suppose?… but yeah… it would be good to see more of her methinks!… cheers.

…here is my card… Timmy… do we just have to get one line or fill the whole card with crosses?… colour me stupid… sorry… I’m not usually the Bingo player… my sweet darling wife is lol!… cheers.

DA93C1EB-247D-455D-B8FC-049675ED7C31.jpeg

WHAT… THE… FUCK…. no more ‘Bondi Rescue’ on TV?… no more reliving my young surfing days through the lives of others being that I’m confined to a wheelchair now… or…(as I’ve said before now)… I can invent a surfboard that I can attach my wheelchair to 👀😬 … they have ‘MacGyver’ on instead now… (now there’s a guy that could invent a wheelchair surfboard i bet lol!)… hmmmm!… the mind boggles!… cheers.

Back