Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 1 Discussion (9 May, 7:30pm)

What are your overall expectations for this season of Big Brother?

• It will be Amazing

Votes: 21 32.8%
  • It will be Awful

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • It will be Mixed

Votes: 36 56.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno if anyone wants to try this or if it'll detract from the programme and/or chat but I've made a Bingo game, based on some of the suggestions from the pre-recorded comments thread plus a bunch more.

Click here to get your card. There are 30 spots available. If you get five in a row, post a screen shot.
Love this. By the looks of my card, I might get a bingo within 3 days!🤣

I haven’t been as excited for a launch of a Tv series in YEARS. I’m pumped!!!
…evenin’ all… I swear bleachy… if you could bottle your optimism and your enthusiasm into 1 litre bottles I would instantly order 100 bottles!… I love your happy outlook my freind… even if the show becomes pure shit over a few episodes it is still worth coming into the episode forums just to read your always happy posts… please don’t ever change mate… you always keep me inspired to watch the show no matter bad it becomes lol!… please… never change…

https://i.gifer.com/embedded/download/O3sy.gif. ⬅️⬅️⬅️⬅️ my mate Dudley Do Right… um… I mean… bleachy… cheers

bb.jpg
She's getting in early to snag the sympathy vote... Does that make me a sick troll by suggesting that o_O

…evenin’ all… I swear bleachy… if you could bottle your optimism and your enthusiasm into 1 litre bottles I would instantly order 100 bottles!… I love your happy outlook my freind… even if the show becomes pure shit over a few episodes it is still worth coming into the episode forums just to read your always happy posts… please don’t ever change mate… you always keep me inspired to watch the show no matter bad it becomes lol!… please… never change…

https://i.gifer.com/embedded/download/O3sy.gif. ⬅️⬅️⬅️⬅️ my mate Dudley Do Right… um… I mean… bleachy… cheers
Haha I’ve had a few friends message me today. They all knew this would have me excited. I genuinely like the show even in the current format and with some of the biggest and best players has all the feels. 😍😍

I dunno if anyone wants to try this or if it'll detract from the programme and/or chat but I've made a Bingo game, based on some of the suggestions from the pre-recorded comments thread plus a bunch more.

Click here to get your card. There are 30 spots available. If you get five in a row, post a screen shot.
^^ I'll give this a bump if anyone wants to play along.

We need to draw a line somewhere between allowing people to watch the previous episode and providing a place for people to discuss the next episode.
Much like Seven’s BB, I see that things around here also haven’t changed since 2020…

In all seriousness, I’m watching tonight - partially because I actually can - but it will have to be pretty bloody impressive to keep me tuned in all season. I haven’t watched it on Seven since episode 2 last year.

I also work every single evening except Mondays, so gone are the days of watching it live anyway. Let’s see how we go, shall we?

Looking at the FTA guide I see there is a two minute Big Brother slot across 7's multichannels 7two, 7mate and 7flix from 7:32pm to 7:34pm. Same start time as the premiere over on 7. I cannot remember if this was done for previous 7 seasons or not.

EDIT: Now three minutes. (Yes that is Windows Media Center, on Windows 10, just because!)
bbau7-2022-premiere-multichannel-preview.jpg

Last edited:
Looking at the FTA guide I see there is a two minute Big Brother slot across 7's multichannels 7two, 7mate and 7flix from 7:32pm to 7:34pm. Same start time as the premiere over on 7. I cannot remember if this was done for previous 7 seasons or not.
Probably a once-off for the premiere. Desperate for as many eyeballs as possible, I presume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back