Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 8 Discussion (9 May, 7pm)

Did you spoil your mum today?

• Yes

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • No

Votes: 16 51.6%

• Total voters

Lightning McQueen

Just a reminder that Big Brother starts at 7pm tonight, not 7:30.

Also, an article I found today - apparently the poor ratings of this season of Big Brother are being blamed on a lack of "young, hot singles", again proving that they just don't get it...

Also, an article I found today - apparently the poor ratings of this season of Big Brother are being blamed on a lack of "young, hot singles", again proving that they just don't get it...
Why don't they take a page out of BBUS and BBCanada's book and use that certain format and make the game incorporate live feeds again.

I think eye candy would improve the ratings of the show. @MADONNA and I have been asking for eye candy since this series began. 😂

Just a note about mother's day. I hit no, I didn't spoil my mum today as it's not mother's day in England.

...evenin’ all... alas!... I won’t be on here posting tonight... my daughter and her husband are taking us out to a posh restaurant for my beloved wife’s Mothers Day present... so enjoy tonight without my rather shitty attempts at humour lol!... what’s the bet that tonight’s show will be best show of the series too eh?... the first thing that I will be doing when I get back home will be watching the episode and reading these posts as they unfold... have fun folks... cheers.

Back