Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 8 Discussion (9 May, 7pm)

Did you spoil your mum today?

• Yes

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • No

Votes: 16 51.6%

• Total voters
So who are the 4 who didn’t vote Mitch?
Must be Daniel, Mel and Nick.
Which means Tilly and Christina voted him out 😮

9 pages tonight - must be a new (low) record
I’ve said it a few times. Sunday night is no longer BB night. They should just keep it to Mon-Wed. Looks like that’s what they’re doing next week. Hope they keep it that way.

Didn't watch tonights ep, will watch it a bit later. Recovering from some sort of a cold, so bad.
Oh, and yet-to-be-revealed tall/bearded/tattooed stud.
I was just wondering this, when does the other's come in? If the show has only 2 and a half weeks left. By the way that's super depressing considering filming went for 3 months.

Didn't watch tonights ep, will watch it a bit later. Recovering from some sort of a cold, so bad.

I was just wondering this, when does the other's come in? If the show has only 2 and a half weeks left. By the way that's super depressing considering filming went for 3 months.
Sorry to hear Danny. Get better soon mate!
So are there three intruders? Brenton cooking. Girl on left next to bearded guy = 3

Also I watched he whole of the brenton clip, no Katie to be seen.

Attachments

• 571601CD-7EC4-4656-A803-E50A2928ACAD.jpeg
    571601CD-7EC4-4656-A803-E50A2928ACAD.jpeg
    171.4 KB · Views: 44
Sorry to hear Danny. Get better soon mate!
So are there three intruders? Brenton cooking. Girl on left next to bearded guy = 3

Also I watched he whole of the brenton clip, no Katie to be seen.

Is Daniel to be seen? We can only hope that tattooed guy is referred to as “Dan”.

I don't think they were in the house for three months. Yes, the audition information said they had to be available for October till December but that doesn't necessarily mean they were in the House that long. Plus, we don't know that filming spanned all of October, and it most likely did not go too far into December either. In fact, the 7News article below says it was "more than 60 days" so I doubt it made it to even 80.
Is it true that there's only 2 and a half weeks left? I read somewhere that this season was over 60 days long.
See above.

Back