Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 5 Discussion (3 May, 7:30pm)

Are you Walking on Sunshine?

• Yes

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 33 75.0%

• Total voters
One interesting adjustment as of late is that they seem to be showing the votes in full read out... Liking this adjustment. Surprised nobody commented on it??

King Dan was hilarious this episode... Going to SJ and telling her to vote Chris 😂 😂

...when this show first started this season I thought that I’d like the 12 foot guy but he’s just as sneaky and shitful as Danial ... what a turdhole he is!... cheers.
Me too! I thought he would be great, especially because he was so honest in responding to Daniel deciding to get rid of that iron man guy. But now I’m not a fan either

I keep forwarding. I think the constant annoying challenges/ surprises and making this a Daniel vs Katie show is taking away from the show. I reckon there are a lot of amusing conversations happening with the other contestants but this edit is only showing what they think will sell to the public.

Marley's edit was a bit on the nose tonight I thought. I half expected them to put a halo above his head (whilst having devil horns for Daniel).

Reactions: mad
They love him on Facebook
*insert major eye roll*
WHY?!

yes there is some entertainment value to him, but he is so ignorant. I can’t remember exactly what he said but it was along the lines of why Renata has a difficult name- that was it for me. And it’s so frustrating watching him glorify himself as king of the house. I get second hand embarrassment watching him question people and act like he thinks he is so clever when he talks. Okay rant over

I don’t think I would necessarily be his friend if I was in the house, but I LOVE watching his game play.
I think this is what is bothering me watching bb. It is a game and I reminisce of the older days when it focussed on discussions between housemates and edits were actually getting to know the housemates not this survivor mode stuff :(

I really don't know why they bother doing this format when hardly any of the housemates even scramble for votes. I mean Christopher was nominated, and instead of trying to pull a rabbit out of his hat to try to save himself he just does nothing. I don't care if he had some misguided belief that Charlotte was going home. He still should have at least tried to get a few more people onside. But instead he did nothing. Nothing!

These housemates need to bleed for our votes. They need to show us why they are worthy of being the winner of the series. They need to look deep inside their souls and start actually playing the game instead of being such weak willed pathetic followers of Daniel.

I really don't know why they bother doing this format when hardly any of the housemates even scramble for votes. I mean Christopher was nominated, and instead of trying to pull a rabbit out of his hat to try to save himself he just does nothing. I don't care if he had some misguided belief that Charlotte was going home. He still should have at least tried to get a few more people onside. But instead he did nothing. Nothing!

These housemates need to bleed for our votes. They need to show us why they are worthy of being the winner of the series. They need to look deep inside their souls and start actually playing the game instead of being such weak willed pathetic followers of Daniel.
The trouble is we don't know if he did anything. He may have been portrayed as doing nothing, but for all we know he really worked for the votes but it ended up on the cutting room floor to fit the producers narrative.

Charlotte Barrymore must've had one hell of an audition tape because wtf? 🤨 Should've chosen someone in who puts effort in and wants to be there in her place.

Clearly the casting people were overwhelmed with her beautiful nature and sheer presence that they just had to have her on the show.

Back