Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 Episode 28 Discussion (22 June, 7:30pm)

How do you take your martini?

• Shaken

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Mixed

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters
They need to revamp the vote reading.
The monotone way Sonia reveals the votes removes what little sense of suspense there might have been.
With only two possibilities, it's stupid and dumbed-down to announce the safe one first.
"Ari received one vote.
*dramatic pause for those of us who can't count to three*
Which means Sid received two votes".

If SJ made her final decision by playing with her heart then she chose the wrong person.
Sid is far more likely to have a personal relationship with her (or indeed give a damn) outside of the house.
If she made her decision based on strategy she also made the wrong decision, as keeping Sid rather than Ari would have been much more of a meat shield in keeping Danny's attention away from her for longer.

Has Sid EVER bought up being Indian-Australian or Indian culture in general?

Bet he got a SHOCK that they edited it all out if he did!
I think Marley Sid and Christine have all brought up parents fighting to bring them to a better life in Australia, I can see that they might want to represent that in F3 but if they really want the $$ they would do better to be the only one getting that section of the public vote instead of splitting it with the other 2. SJ wants the older vote/female vote .. What is Danny's platform? Obnoxious realtor vote/Dad vote?

The fact the options weren't shaken and stirred.

tenor.gif

349898 (1).jpg

I quite liked Sid.

That voiceover at the end.
All about Danny, and the question worded something like "Will we lose the greatest Big Brother contestant of all time?"
No, but we might lose Danny.

I took that narration to be a jibe against Daniel.

Wait, Virgin is offering incentives to get vaccinated? There was that French ad showing being vaccinated allows things to open up.. and I suggested they just need an Aussie version with people boarding flights to Bali to get Aussies motivated.
Sign. Me. Up.
I get my second shot on Thursday!

Hmm the incentive is not worth it in my opinion.

You are just entered into a draw to win 1 million Velocity Points. The amount of people that enter those draws is crazy so you’d have to be extremely lucky.

Last edited:
They're going to have to rejig the nomination and eviction format now. As there'll only be two people voting under current rules. Perhaps they'll change to challenge winner is safe?
It worked like that last year in a way, At Final 5 the first out of the initial Challenge was automatically nominated, then the Winner of the 2nd challenge put up the 2nd nominee.

Last edited:
Hmm the incentive is not worth it in my opinion.

You are just entered into a draw to win 1 million Velocity Points. The amount of people that enter those draws is crazy so you’d have to be extremely lucky.
I’m getting my second shot tomorrow despite the “incentive” so no effort or harm in entering!

LOL - true, though that said he's not wrong. Their social media strategy is terrible, but then again it's the same for many Australian reality shows.
Their SM strategy seems to be limited to posting overinflated promos for each next show. But then they probably all got made while the editing was done for the whole season. And because the show's not live they really don't care, because job done.

Back