Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 Episode 28 Discussion (22 June, 7:30pm)

How do you take your martini?

• Shaken

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Mixed

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters
SJ dressed like the six-year-old daughter of a Centrelink mum pushing around a $49 pram.

prod_20059567912
Oddly SPECIFIC

1DQNVTZC_o.gif

I think she'll be forced to put Ari or SJ Up hoping they'll win the challenge since she went all out with the Marley for F3! declaration last episode.

Wait, Virgin is offering incentives to get vaccinated? There was that French ad showing being vaccinated allows things to open up.. and I suggested they just need an Aussie version with people boarding flights to Bali to get Aussies motivated.

Wait, Virgin is offering incentives to get vaccinated? There was that French ad showing being vaccinated allows things to open up.. and I suggested they just need an Aussie version with people boarding flights to Bali to get Aussies motivated.
Sign. Me. Up.
I get my second shot on Thursday!

Luxury Escapes

Luxury Escapes
Ohhh I did see that on OzBargain. As if I can afford a ‘luxury’ holiday even with 200 off. May as well be 2000 off…

Back