Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 Episode 28 Discussion (22 June, 7:30pm)

How do you take your martini?

• Shaken

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Mixed

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters
…hullo’ all…this is a poll that I would’ve liked to have started in this thread but the wording was too long for the poll parameters so I’ll just write it here instead…

…I will watch the next season of Big Brother because… (3 choices)…

1. I love the way that Big Brother has his favourites and saves them all the time by manipulation and cheating
  2. I love picking the shit out of it with everyone on this forum which is the ONLY reason as to why I even watch this show
  3. I love punishing myself and inflicting pain on myself
  4. I love watching the slow disintegration of a once loved and great show
  5. I love watching Sonya’s banal and pathetic in depth readings of Big Brothers script on the autocue
  6. I love watching the last 5 minutes of ‘Home and Away’ before the show starts
  7. I love all of the instant ‘twists’ that BB makes up on the spot to ensure that he keeps his favourites in the show
  8. I love watching the show because I actually like it… believe it or not?
  9. I love absolutely NOTHING about this once great show
  10. I love having mixed feelings to these questions

…I tried to be a smartarse by trying to start this thread before anyone else (at 4:00 AM) and create this poll but eventually realised that it doesn’t cater for such lengthy questions within it’s parameters… (silly ol’ me)… so I’ve decided to post it here anyway… oh well… such is life!… numbers 2… 3 and 8 for me anyway lol!… cheers.
I decided to watch last season and this season mainly because I loved watching big brother growing up, don't really enjoy it as much due to being pre recorded/new format, but the forum has made things much more enjoyable talking shit about the show and housemates so 2 and 8 for me

Well
Daniel said on his cameo that he lasts 62 days, and since Adriana left on day 60 that would mean he's probably gone this episode.
Danny is seen competing in tomorrow's Top 5 challenge so will make it through (shown in a promo for this week). I believe him, Ari & Sid will be nominated tonight though.

Seek help, Bleachy.
I understand and accept that I’m in a pretty small minority here. But I’m certainly not the only one. I am constantly surprised by when I’m in social situations or at work that when BB is brought up, there are a lot of people who really are enjoying it. I take solace, then come here and enjoy the banter. Heh

I understand and accept that I’m in a pretty small minority here. But I’m certainly not the only one. I am constantly surprised by when I’m in social situations or at work that when BB is brought up, there are a lot of people who really are enjoying it. I take solace, then come here and enjoy the banter. Heh
Your unrelenting positivity has a certain naive charm. 😁 Most of us here are getting old and cynical.. and it doesn't help that Seven is also very cynical in their approach to the show, so I blame them.

Yes, a girl at work keeps raving about it.
I can't seem to tell her what it used to be like.
See that's the difference we all watched from day one, there are people who haven't.

…evenin’ all…so how will Big Brother make the show benefit Danny tonight?…ho hum!… cheers.

Back