Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 27 Discussion (21 June, 7:30pm)

Who are your worst THREE HMs? Who would be your nightmare F3?

• Danny

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • Adriana

Votes: 20 46.5%
  • SJ

Votes: 18 41.9%
  • Ari

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Christina

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • Marley

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Sid

Votes: 16 37.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would think Danny being a little smarter would think nominating all woman would come across as being chauvinistic. Sorry, but it does seems like he has the bros before... attitude to me
Who else was he gonna vote- he gave Ari his word, and Sid also cut a deal to exit the challenge. Marley is his #1 in there. So it comes down to the challenge and configuration it brought about really. Adriana’s time was up honestly she has had a good ride, I think Danny made a good choice and don’t think he did it with a sexist outlook at all! He has been aligned with everyone in the house snd nearly nominated everyone in the house lol!

Last edited:
My recording cut out (due to an electrical fault elsewhere which kicked the power off) after the challenge and resumed in time to see Adriana go.
Who was the third person nominated?

…evenin’ all…this post has absolutely nothing to do with Big Brother but some of you may recall this post of mine from episode 23 on this thread…

…well… there’s been a development… I saw this same old biddy in Woolies supermarket on Saturday morning… (so she is obviously a ‘local’)… there I was with my sweet darling wife just casually shopping away… me just casually trundling away in my wheelchair… and over near the fruit and vegie area I spotted her… the Post Office farter!

…she hadn’t seen me yet… the poor recipient of her rogue fart… (I’m calling myself the ‘fartee’… the victim of the ‘farter’)… I told my beloved sweet wife that I had seen something and that I was going over to have a closer look and off I scooted in my wheelchair over to the bakery section near to the fruit and vegies… it took a couple of minutes but she finally saw me… and… SHE BLOODY SMILED AT ME!……

…but I’m positive that it wasn’t a casual friendly smile… I’m convinced that it was a SMUG GRIN!… that’s right… a smug grin!… SHE KNOWS that I was that poor sucker in the Post Office that copped her fart in my face… I’m sure of it!… so when she ‘smiled’ (smug grinned) at me… was she now taking the piss out of me?… was she now showing me that she had ‘got away with it’… that she was now taunting me?… I’m totally convinced that it was all of the above!…

…well… now that I know that she is a ‘local’… I will now make it my life’s mission to one day sneak up on her and to elevate my wheelchair seat to it’s full height (yes I have one of those types) and pull up beside her… and fart in HER face!… then politely say “oh excuse me!” (something that she never did I might mention) and give her the biggest smug grin that I can muster… only then can there be justice done I reckon!… only then I will be able to rest!… anyway… I just thought that I would let you know… stay tuned for any further developments if you can be even bothered… watch this space… I am on a mission… beware old biddy… cheers.
Oh FFS! Nutters. Both of you!

Fair point. I never thought of that.

It seems like Christina is the one who needs it most. If I wasn't so certain that a good chunk of that money would end up in a church collection plate, I'd say Marley would put it to good use too.

Danny and Ari are loaded, and Sid and SJ appear to not be struggling.

He doesn't need it? He's admitted he was bullshitting about the designer clothes etc. He's just a country boy.
He's said numerous times he's loaded. So either he's telling the truth, which means he doesn't need the money, or he's lying, which means I don't like him enough for me to want him to win...

I don't think I would ever vote for Ari who rides Audi's to school to win. Either he does or he is lying which is even worse.

I don't think I would ever vote for Ari who rides Audi's to school to win. Either he does or he is lying which is even worse.

Describing Chad as a 'charity case', the reality TV 'villain' declared: 'Chad won last year because he had a sob story and a dead dad. This year Australia should reward the best game player, not who is the poorest.'

Ooft. Harsh.

This year Australia should reward the best game player, not who is the poorest.'

Well that won't be him then, considering how he was saved from eviction twice on nights he was almost certain to be evicted - first for the equipment in the nomination challenge being faulty, second because he was hiding in the bunker, and then actually evicted but put back into the house thanks to a twist.

That is definitely not the best game play...

Well that won't be him then, considering how he was saved from eviction twice on nights he was almost certain to be evicted - first for the equipment in the nomination challenge being faulty, second because he was hiding in the bunker, and then actually evicted but put back into the house thanks to a twist.

That is definitely not the best game play...
Exactly.

With the exception of Sid, they've all been saved by a BS twist at one point or another I believe?

Back