Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 21 Discussion (7 June, 7:30pm)

Who will be evicted this week? Pick THREE. Although I doubt three will go.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Next poll idea?: Favourite Fast & Furious Movie, I just saw an Ad for F&F 9 (Theres like 10 including that Hobbs & Shaw side piece)

giphy.gif

...first we had ”THE GREATEST LOVE STORY IN THE HISTORY OF BIG BROTHER!”... now we have ”THE GREATEST BETRAYAL IN THE HISTORY OF BIG BROTHER!”... it should be ”THE GREATEST PEICE OF FUCKING BULLSHIT IN THE HISTORY OF BIG BROTHER!”... seriously... it’s fucking insultingly sad... who writes this total shit?...

...people often wonder as to why I have these massive angry rants... it’s because I remember about when it began on Channel 10 in the golden heydays of the time!... it started purely as “an experiment in human behaviour when complete strangers are confined in a house together and of how they react”... pfffft!... look at what we’re stuck with now... a pathetic shadow of it’s former self!... now it is an embarrassment to watch!...

... it’s been bastardised... sensationalised... and generally shredded to pieces of what it used to be!... the Producers should be both ashamed and embarrassed at what they now present to us... I know that I would be!... (but then again... I have scruples)... they sound like a shonky car dealer trying to sell a clapped out car to us... that’s how pathetic they are with the advertising and presentation of the show!...

...they should be ashamed of themselves!... how the Producers of the show are not hunted down and rounded up and publicly flogged and then hung in a public square is beyond me!... I am not a happy little Vegimite believe me!... bastards!... cheers. 😡😡😡😡😡😡☠️

...PS:... (it only took me one and a half hours to write this RJ90... I’m advanced now... I’m typing with 3 fingers now 😋😆)...

You know we're coming the end of one reality show when they start plugging the next one that Sonia's hosting

Back