Votes: 19 24.7%

Votes: 16 20.8%

Votes: 6 7.8%

Votes: 7 9.1%

Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters
I struggled to keep watching tonight and it's only the second episode. Hopefully, once the new HM's settle in there'll be some strategy talk, drama,anything,really. The noms game and vote off aren't keeping me sattsfied.

The stripper being the highlight of the season...

JVEo0Ep.gif

I really freaked out, thinking SJ was going to get the boot... Thank god, no. Almost lost the will to live.

Bummer for Lillian. "I thought I was charismatic," is a weird thing to say, though. Mind you, this in a show where a short middleaged man repeatedly says, "I'm the king of the jungle"... I wish they'd booted the cranky at Max's eviction, good at challenges, obvious threat Katie, instead.

I really like SJ, and Carlos, and Big Red/Nick showing some emotion. Marley seems nice, too. I hope we get some more moments of people talking on a level that is not just, 'So, you're from Melbourne?'

...well... tonight’s show was 50-50 with me... being that they devoted at least half of the show (if not more) to the Daniel show... the other half to the rest of them... I found it hard to watch in the end... the producers need to realise that we want to see the other housemates too... last year it was that slug Keiren... this year Daniel... having a misguided fixation on just one person or trying to create fake showmances are so old hat nowadays... the producers need to realise that...

...its like when channels advertise a show and use echo echo echo to advertise it... it’s so old hat... wake up to yourselves!... don’t treat us like morons... or you’ll lose us as viewers in droves quite fast!... idiots!...

...anyhow... thanks for so much fun tonight folks... as per usual... you guys and gals made it enjoyable tonight... take a bow... see you next time... cheers.

...well... tonight’s show was 50-50 with me... being that they devoted at least half of the show (if not more) to the Daniel show... the other half to the rest of them... I found it hard to watch in the end... the producers need to realise that we want to see the other housemates too... last year it was that slug Keiren... this year Daniel... having a misguided fixation on just one person or trying to create fake showmances are so old hat nowadays... the producers need to realise that...

...its like when channels advertise a show and use echo echo echo to advertise it... it’s so old hat... wake up to yourselves!... don’t treat us like morons... or you’ll lose us as viewers in droves quite fast!... idiots!...

...anyhow... thanks for so much fun tonight folks... as per usual... you guys and gals made it enjoyable tonight... take a bow... see you next time... cheers.
Hey SF .... (or is that too much like SJ :bawling:)

I despise Joe Pesci as an actor and I despise this tosspot as well.. I can fully understand why his nose has been broken several times
He is such a bully, but I do enjoy watching him cringe when new people enter the show - you can almost read his mind....
"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE, GET OUT OF MY GAME. I'm the centre of attention, me, me, ME MEEEEE...."

Hey SF .... (or is that too much like SJ :bawling:)

I despise Joe Pesci as an actor and I despise this tosspot as well.. I can fully understand why his nose has been broken several times
He is such a bully, but I do enjoy watching him cringe when new people enter the show - you can almost read his mind....
"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE, GET OUT OF MY GAME. I'm the centre of attention, me, me, ME MEEEEE...."
...my god!... how are you going Thing... long time no speak... great to see you my friend... remember the good old days on the ‘Photoshop thread’.... great days indeed... that was when this show was worth doing them for lol!... I miss those days... oh well... nothing lasts forever I guess... such good times... great to see you again mate... cheers.

I really freaked out, thinking SJ was going to get the boot... Thank god, no. Almost lost the will to live.

Bummer for Lillian. "I thought I was charismatic," is a weird thing to say, though. Mind you, this in a show where a short middleaged man repeatedly says, "I'm the king of the jungle"... I wish they'd booted the cranky at Max's eviction, good at challenges, obvious threat Katie, instead.

I really like SJ, and Carlos, and Big Red/Nick showing some emotion. Marley seems nice, too. I hope we get some more moments of people talking on a level that is not just, 'So, you're from Melbourne?'
I didn't understand the threat of Lilian.

Back