Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021- Episode 15 Discussion (24 May, 7:30pm)

Are you enjoying this years nominations challenges so far?

• Yes, they are amazing!

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • No, they are awful!

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Maybe, they are mixed!

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters

Gayspie

TV EPG: Housemates have to keep their cool in the most nail-biting challenge yet. Could a budding romance be the kiss of death? And Sonia reveals another big twist. Hosted by Sonia Kruger.

Discuss. :)

I chose mixed because that was a funny option. But then I decided that the challenges are awful and my vote should reflect that. Have to be serious about this.
realistically, my opinion of the challenges is mixed. some of them are boring repeats from last year (eg the corn fill challenge). some of them are exciting innovations for this year (eg the balloon pump challenge).

realistically, my opinion of the challenges is mixed. some of them are boring repeats from last year (eg the corn fill challenge). some of them are exciting innovations for this year (eg the balloon pump challenge).

I hate balloons like I hate nightclubs and coffee. So they weren't exciting for me.

42d6c3b7261df316364daefd80ca63505bf9ad98.gifv

Ready for the continuing saga of Brenton and Christina 😍

...evenin’ all... ”THE GREATEST LOVE STORY IN THE HISTORY OF BIG BROTHER!”... that’s what Sonya is blurting out in the latest promo... what a fucking load of SHIT!... last Wednesday I posted this...

...QUOTE:...

...evenin’ all... when the shit hits the fan tonight amongst the housemates about Brenton and Christina’s ‘romance‘ **cough cough** being nothing but just being a strategic move to stay in the house and they all start arcing up about it... Christina will turn straight towards Brenton and say...

C6CF1F6F-F9A4-4210-B358-80AA59CACE48.jpeg

...and their ‘romance of the century’ **ahem** will be immediately over... she will drop him quicker than it takes time for Danny to start crying about something!... you mark my words... cheers.

...end of QUOTE:...

...well... I still stick by that tonight... Brenton has been in the house for about 16 fucking seconds so how the hell can they ‘fall-in-love’ that fast?... she has already confessed to Big Brother that she is going to have a ‘showmance‘ with someone as a ‘tactical manoeuvre’... a ‘strategic move’ in order to get further towards the end... so that confirms that the ‘romance’ is a total crock of shit!...

...when Big Brother first started way back then a showmance was a novelty... most people at the time believed that a ‘love story’ could’ve been possible... we’ve all grown up since then and are a lot more wiser now... for Big Brother or a stupid housemate to wait until a few weeks in and then throw in the obligatory ‘showmance’ is a complete slap in the face to us because THEY think that we are such morons that THEY think that we will swallow this total shit!... it’s disgusting that THEY think of us like that!... it’s a complete insult to our intelligence!... how dare they!...

...seriously... stop treating us like brain dead morons you fuckheads!... and you wonder why you’re losing more and more viewers each day!... fuck me dead!... Sonya should be ashamed of herself for even uttering that shit... it’s so cringe worthy that she should be fucked and her clothes burned in my opinion!...cheers.

...evenin’ all... ”THE GREATEST LOVE STORY IN THE HISTORY OF BIG BROTHER!”... that’s what Sonya is blurting out in the latest promo... what a fucking load of SHIT!... last Wednesday I posted this...

...QUOTE:...

...evenin’ all... when the shit hits the fan tonight amongst the housemates about Brenton and Christina’s ‘romance‘ **cough cough** being nothing but just being a strategic move to stay in the house and they all start arcing up about it... Christina will turn straight towards Brenton and say...

C6CF1F6F-F9A4-4210-B358-80AA59CACE48.jpeg

...and their ‘romance of the century’ **ahem** will be immediately over... she will drop him quicker than it takes time for Danny to start crying about something!... you mark my words... cheers.

...end of QUOTE:...

...well... I still stick by that tonight... Brenton has been in the house for about 16 fucking seconds so how the hell can they ‘fall-in-love’ that fast?... she has already confessed to Big Brother that she is going to have a ‘showmance‘ with someone as a ‘tactical manoeuvre’... a ‘strategic move’ in order to get further towards the end... so that confirms that the ‘romance’ is a total crock of shit!...

...when Big Brother first started way back then a showmance was a novelty... most people at the time believed that a ‘love story’ could’ve been possible... we’ve all grown up since then and are a lot more wiser now... for Big Brother or a stupid housemate to wait until a few weeks in and then throw in the obligatory ‘showmance’ is a complete slap in the face to us because THEY think that we are such morons that THEY think that we will swallow this total shit!... it’s disgusting that THEY think of us like that!... it’s a complete insult to our intelligence!... how dare they!...

...seriously... stop treating us like brain dead morons you fuckheads!... and you wonder why you’re losing more and more viewers each day!... fuck me dead!... Sonya should be ashamed of herself for even uttering that shit... it’s so cringe worthy that she should be fucked and her clothes burned in my opinion!...cheers.

Oi! Leave Brenton alone!!! 😂

...I’ve just noticed that this Big Brother thread makes me swear all the time whereas I try not to swear in all the other threads in these wonderous forums... hmmmmm!... so to Big Brother... fucking thanks for fucking nothing you fucked up mother fucking arse wipe!... you‘re a fucking prick Big Brother!... cheers.

Back