Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 11 Discussion (12 May, 7:30pm)

Will the Floaters rise to the surface?

• Yes

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 55.3%

• Total voters
I've just realised, while walking to work, who Daniel reminds me of.
Billy Mitchell on EastEnders.

Last edited:
It makes me wonder if he was secretly fine with Katie being up. He didn’t fight Danny at all to not put her up. Like AT ALL.

Yeah, I thought that too ... maybe a hidden and secretive strategy on his part. He shook hands (with Danny), and then honoured the handshake, unlike the others on his alliance who did not honour their handshake. He may be thinking that if his alliance does crumble, then he better be in Danny's good books in some way. Honouring his handshake with Danny would go some way toward him subtly beginning down that path. If Marley is thinking like that, then it isn't a bad play. But, that said, history shows that most BB housemates aren't clever enough to work that kind of stuff out. Time will tell.

That eviction had me on the edge of my seat. It was good to see the floaters realising they might not get a second go at Katie and taking the shot. Danny took a risk, it paid off, he got his revenge. I was very happy for Danny. Well played mate. I'd rate that eviction high up in my personal list as one of the best BB moments ever ... and, yes, even despite this being a terrible format of BB.

That was fun, finally entertaining episode
Now....Jess will hopefully flip out, and she should get the shove next🙃🙂🙃
And all Dan has to do is make it to Monday when the new cast arrives

Good on Dan for getting Katie out. I honestly wasn't sure if the housemates were smart enough to actually follow through and vote for Katie.

I enjoy Dan on the show, but the focus on him needs to stop. It could just be because he's the only interesting storyline, but I'd love to see an episode featuring someone like Ari's storyline.

Too much Daniel this episode. Either he's booted or he's orchestrating the booting...

"Daniel to the Diary Room."

Is Marley a weak player or just secretly working to get his alliance members out?
Weak.
Marley is spineless.
And boring as fuck.
Yep, which is why he'll probably end up winning. "Oh he's such a sensitive nice guy, he deserves to win..." Will be the argument. Not for actually being interesting to watch on the show.

Katie and Jess are the dumbest and they both play highly competitive sports?
"Katie and Jess are dumb, which is why they both play highly competitive sports."

Fixed it for you.

Good on them for both being fit and healthy, but it shows you how much BS the athlete angle pushed about professional sportspeople is. They're just good at that one thing. Not all round.

If Katie goes what are they going to do for content?
Intruders. Episodes being 3 days in length means they can always coble together something.

‘We scrambled for you’ yeah, you also put up his alliance when you said you wouldn’t 😂
Katie claiming she'd played an "hones game."

I'm disappointed we didn't get a Katie and Jess conversation about how they "deserve to be there." I be it probably just didn't make the edit.

SJ pissed at Katie?

Insights into the dynamics of the house that I'd love to have seen are always randomly disclosed during the scramble.
This format fails at providing the human experiment, human observation aspect of BB.

I think last night proved that Daniel and Katie never had any big alliances in the first place. That it's the floaters who actually run the game.

I think last night proved that Daniel and Katie never had any big alliances in the first place. That it's the floaters who actually run the game.
They both tried to form onion alliances (where they consider themselves the centre and they can peel off the layers any time they want), but that only works if everyone thinks that they are in the centre with you. Anyone who realises they're on the outer layer, will create an alliance with anyone else to survive. Survivor / Big Brother is a numbers game, if you don't have the numbers, then YOU are on the outer layer.

They both tried to form onion alliances (where they consider themselves the centre and they can peel off the layers any time they want), but that only works if everyone thinks that they are in the centre with you. Anyone who realises they're on the outer layer, will create an alliance with anyone else to survive. Survivor / Big Brother is a numbers game, if you don't have the numbers, then YOU are on the outer layer.
Like with SJ blowing up at Katie?

I hope they have a double or even better a triple eviction when the intruders arrive with immunity
Chris,Jess,SJ

I hope they have a double or even better a triple eviction when the intruders arrive with immunity
Chris,Jess,SJ
Yeah I was thinking they might have a mass eviction. Six intruders at once is bizarre.

Reactions: kxk
Chris,Jess,SJ

Yeah I was thinking they might have a mass eviction. Six intruders at once is bizarre.

I have a feeling that there will be a challenge where the top say 2 or 3 intruders might become permanent housemates, but I also think that there will be far too many people in the house after that, so a multiple eviction is very likely.

Reactions: kxk
No BB Sun 23/5 - 7 is airing 7NEWS Spotlight: Martin Bryant's Secrets

Yuck. I wonder if they'll interview Martin like they did Craig? I can already hear his quotes in my head.

"In this post #don'tshootpeople world, how can I possibly win?"

Back