Skip to main content

BBAU 2020 Predictions

Regarding the live finale, they’ll obviously film from the house but I hope they don’t try and act as though the final three HMs never left. I honestly don’t believe they will as it’ll be common knowledge by then that the show wrapped months ago, the contestants have all been doing press interviews and are present on social media, and especially as the show will focus on the COVID-19 lockdowns it would just be pretty silly to pretend otherwise.

This is the one time I think I’d prefer for all HMs to perhaps exit the house in the last pre-finale episode and bring them all back together live to announce the winner, clearly stating that time has past in between. It’ll just seem more natural and less staged that way.

Either way it’ll be very different to what we’re used to.
I don't think they can, hasn't the house already been de-assembled?

I did read somewhere that Sonia said 'the phone lines will be open' during the live grand finale so i think telephone voting will be back for the last ever episode of BBAU 2020.

I stand by my prediction. And Daniel for the win most likely, based on pre-season promotion and his edit in the first 2 episodes.

If Chad stays the producers will probably ensure Sophie sticks around too - gotta have at least one showmance on the storyboard.

I am hating the pre-recorded format - it's lost the freestyle, fly-on-the-wall charm of the early series. Doesn't even feel like BB.

Last edited:
Back