Skip to main content

BBAU 2020 Predictions

...don’t let your purism become delusion
If that's to me, I haven't let it. I actually don't want the original game. I want to see the US/CA style here, the strategy and the tactics. But it wouldn't hurt to to see a bit of effort gone into the show's marketing of the new format too, which in my opinion I just do not believe has been effective.

Back to the OT. Most years I hit up sportsbet.com.au as they are pretty good indicators of who is fairing well and who is not. Alas at this stage one day out there is no mention of BB on their site?

Back to the OT. Most years I hit up sportsbet.com.au as they are pretty good indicators of who is fairing well and who is not. Alas at this stage one day out there is no mention of BB on their site?

I looked at it a few days ago, try looking up novelty bets and it should come up.

Sportsbet has the following as of 31-05-2020
  1. Daniel $2.75
  2. Mat $3.50
  3. Chad $4.50

Attachments

• bb-odds-2020-05-31.jpg
    bb-odds-2020-05-31.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 13
If that's to me, I haven't let it. I actually don't want the original game. I want to see the US/CA style here, the strategy and the tactics. But it wouldn't hurt to to see a bit of effort gone into the show's marketing of the new format too, which in my opinion I just do not believe has been effective.

I think the lack of a solid marketing campaign speaks volumes for the clear lack of overarching direction this show has... Just like the last revival there’s so much missed opportunity and producing a show for TV executives rather than legitimate fans.

It’s a solid format but a bastardized version of what it could be...

An interview with the EP on TV Tonight - apparently she's also been involved with two seasons of BBUK. If that's the C5 years god help you. She claims that although there are "elements" of Survivor the show is "inspired" by the US/Canadian version.

SMH say it was 2004/2005.

Maybe this series will be awesome because the post production crew would have had more time to edit really good stories that are worth watching.

I guess something good about pre recording is that if producers know something massive is gonna happen down the track, they can begin to build it/know to show events which lead to it happening.

Regarding the live finale, they’ll obviously film from the house but I hope they don’t try and act as though the final three HMs never left. I honestly don’t believe they will as it’ll be common knowledge by then that the show wrapped months ago, the contestants have all been doing press interviews and are present on social media, and especially as the show will focus on the COVID-19 lockdowns it would just be pretty silly to pretend otherwise.

This is the one time I think I’d prefer for all HMs to perhaps exit the house in the last pre-finale episode and bring them all back together live to announce the winner, clearly stating that time has past in between. It’ll just seem more natural and less staged that way.

Either way it’ll be very different to what we’re used to.

I don't think they will now as they got too excited about someone on their staff potentially having COVID-19 to keep the pre-recorded nature a secret.

Back