Skip to main content

BBAU 2020 - Eye Spy (7plus) Discussion

Actually, whilst the whole lot of EyeSpy was a weak attempt at a companion show, tonight's release of (the final) EyeSpy actually appeared to have more of the final three walking out of the house.

Also, as for extras, the best probably was the dance routine in the Diary Room - I want one. 😱

But, overall, it's been a poor effort, even when we're watching an online only extra, to be told "well, that's all we have time for". :rolleyes:

Maybe that should be this show's epitaph. 🤔

Actually, whilst the whole lot of EyeSpy was a weak attempt at a companion show, tonights release of (the final) EyeSpy actually appeared to have more of the final three walking out of the house.

Also, as for extras, the best probably was the dance routine in the Diary Room - I want one. 😱

But, overall, it's been a poor effort, even when we're watching an online only extra, to be told "well, that's all we have time for". :rolleyes:
In fairness I haven’t watched tonight’s yet.
I just think it had so much potential. Could have probably pleased hardcore fans who yearn for days of yore by showing more social interaction. Can’t have been that hard to include.

Fair to say their digital strategy has absolutely failed. No better digital strategy than a 24/7 live feed, but failing that I think just slicing up an hour of filmed footage to air after each eviction show "as live" would pull in an audience, especially as they rarely show anything from post-eviction and jump to the next day.

In fairness I haven’t watched tonight’s yet.
I just think it had so much potential. Could have probably pleased hardcore fans who yearn for days of yore by showing more social interaction. Can’t have been that hard to include.
That footage doesn't, in all honesty, exist. The pool of editable footage is when staff and producers were in the compound to run challenges and rewards, and to run an event driven narrative. Outside of those hours, we have not seen any material, nor are they able to provide it. I don't believe they could even cough up a dinner table conversation as that material has not been recorded.

That footage doesn't, in all honesty, exist. The pool of editable footage is when staff and producers were in the compound to run challenges and rewards, and to run an event driven narrative. Outside of those hours, we have not seen any material, nor are they able to provide it. I don't believe they could even cough up a dinner table conversation as that material has not been recorded.
Sadly, I think I believe this. We've seen enough footage that merely gives the illusion that cameras rolled 24/7, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was periods of time where they stopped rolling.

At least last nights eye spy was not glitchy like the last few episodes i watched of it online.

Back