Skip to main content

BBAU 2020 - Eye Spy (7plus) Discussion

I was right again. It’s literally just the Big Brother equivalent of Talking Married

Ben, Rob and Robbo do an ‘Eye on BB’ video cast for one hour at 9:30 every night after the show and while I know those guys aren’t the most popular people around here, it’s actually better than Eye Spy or even Mikes Big Bro Show. They usually have Reggie + a past housemate on each episode. I’ve really enjoyed it.

Not at all. I listened to a few interviews on radio shows etc today. I really think he speaks well and answers in interesting ways. Some reality people can be quite dull in interviews.
I wish he lasted longer in the house.
If he had stayed it would have an interesting change to the dynamics of the house, that’s for sure. I’d be interested to see who he would put up etc

Just started watching this week's Eye Spy and Sonia has said only Marissa and Casey will be interviewed? Is this a sign Xavier isn't quite done with the game yet? Or is he just salty about being missing from the early episodes and refused to film?

Last edited:
They probably forgot he existed.

It's fair to say the digital strategy for Big Brother has completely flopped this year - neither Eye Spy or The Big Bro Show seemed to have gained any traction. Even a podcast on a fledgling website has done a better job by the sounds of it.

Last edited:
Just started watching this week's Eye Spy and Sonia has said only Marissa and Casey will be interviewed? Is this a sign Xavier isn't quite done with the game yet? Or is he just salty about being missing from the early episodes and refused to film?
The Ben Rob and Robbo podcast invited him to come on the other night on their Eye on BB podcast. And he turned it down to go out to dinner with his mates. Hehe

Bahahaha! You just know he's saltier than the dead sea at his failed bid for fame.
Ben Made the point that he’s probably the first BB housemate to turn down a media appearance hehehe

I dunno. I'd rather chew razor blades than be on their show so can't blame him really. As evidenced by him appearing with Mike G.

He was interviewed by Ben Earlier in the day for their daily podcast which they replayed on their Eye on BB podcast.

Back