Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 5 Discussion (15 June)

In last nights BBAU episode, was jackson a cute doggo?

• Yes, he was adorable.

Votes: 37 51.4%
  • No, he was ugly.

Votes: 16 22.2%
  • Hmm, he was a bit of both.

Votes: 19 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gayspie

Well things really are heating up as BB continues to broadcast in all its glitchy glory. :) Don't miss BB from 7 30 PM tonight on 7.

Edit: Episode preview - see post #3 below, thanks @KTOM

Mother Nature unleashes hell as Housemates compete in the most physically gruelling challenge yet. There's a storm brewing inside the house when one person sets off a game of "he said, she said" - Adelaide TV EPG.

Looks like it might be a fake eviction on Wednesday going by this description for next Sunday's episode:

Sunday 21 June
07:00 PM Big Brother

Big Brother gives one Housemate a second chance to take down the others. As Housemates become “yes men”, there is another pairs Nomination Challenge to get stuck into.

Looks like it might be a fake eviction on Wednesday going by this description for next Sunday's episode:

Sunday 21 June
07:00 PM Big Brother

Big Brother gives one Housemate a second chance to take down the others. As Housemates become “yes men”, there is another pairs Nomination Challenge to get stuck into.
Didn't Allan say on the radio it wasn't the last we saw of him?

So has anyone done the maths on how the COVID scare fits in with the show timeline? I'm interested to see if we'll get any mention of it.

Who was Jackson
bbxavier.jpg
❓❓

just watching yesterdays episode,those phobia's were weird..I have to say though that a lot of black people in my country are scared of dogs
especially the smaller ones,it is getting better though with a lot more black families adopting dogs these days,they were told by our last president that
having dogs was not a african thing and part of white culture

So has anyone done the maths on how the COVID scare fits in with the show timeline? I'm interested to see if we'll get any mention of it.
I can’t remember where but I saw an interview where one of the producers said they were really going to “lean in” on the covid shutdown. So maybe it’s whole episode with no eviction 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
I can’t remember where but I saw an interview where one of the producers said they were really going to “lean in” on the covid shutdown. So maybe it’s whole episode with no eviction 🤷‍♂️
Perhaps a two hour special of them trying to work out why the cameras aren't following them around and discussing whether there's a zombie apocalypse happening outside (ironically close to the mark, as they later learned). Perhaps not rivetting viewing though.

Am staying with family who don’t do BB so I will sit here like a Spider waiting for droplets of information about tonight’s show🍷🍷🍷

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back