Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 3 Discussion (10 June) - Final four housemates enter

Is Sonia a good BBAU 2020 Host / Narrator so far?

• No, She is Terrible.

Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Yes, She is Awesome.

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • Maybe, She is Mixed.

Votes: 33 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
2020 Big Brother
tumblr_op1nufie9J1s9tb0oo1_500.gifv

I used to be a Big brother fanatic mainly on channel 10. But onces gretel left the building the whole reality Big brother show ended with not much keen anymore.

This time on channel 7 big brother i seriously don't even seem to care much. i did watched it at the start but... very quickly notice it all seems to be so heavily edited and it felt much like any other shows out there such as "Survivor" or "Get me out of here Africa" it looks just like that.

I kind of got quite bored with it after about 30minutes of it. It felt that i didn't get to know the housemates much at all.. some of the rest we didnt see how they actually came from these doors outdside.. other then quickly see them already in the big brother house.. Again heavy editing makes this show like a life of a documentry of a group of people.

It kind of feels like a documentry made from 60minute programe about the life of these people in a house.

This time this just doesnt feel nothing like the real true big brother show.

The voice of big brother is overrated and seriously quickly bored with the (fake) robotic voice. And the show seems to only be concentrated on game shows... Once i remember Big brother show was actually to wach what they do in the house.. Instead of giving them fun games to win things.

The second night i sort of went meh... boring...it just seems just game shows.. Fun to watch that but if they going to do so much game shows they should of called big brother survivor
perhaps thats what it should if been called. Because the big brother show doesnt look anything original.

Also talking about has big brother seriously been listerning to us? He lied.. he said he has been listerning to us and here is big brother.. But he is not listening to us the fact that we wanted this to be LIVE and exclusive more time like it used to be on channel 10.. The fact we wanted live webcams to be available. The fact we wanted a real big audience for eviction nights and other special occations..

Talking about the so what the amount of money they have spent for this big brother is just rediculours. They could of stick with what we all wanted.

I have not watch big brother tonight just bored.. looks shitty show.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back