Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 19 Discussion (20 July)

Did Kieran do the right thing by exiting the game with the whiteroom money?

• Yes, He had zero chance of winning the game if he went back in the house.

Votes: 63 85.1%
  • No, He would of actually won the popular vote if he went back in the house.

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Maybe, I am not sure because Kieran really is one of a kind.

Votes: 8 10.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophie has played a better game than Sarah tbh.
I kind of feel like though Sarah has the perfect personality to be a type that can float through to the finals and take it out at the end. Had she tried to play the game more, I think she would've done herself a disservice and be seen as sneaky and untrustworthy, and unneccesarily put herself in the firing line.

Last edited:
Was fun watching Kieran, Allan and Talia on live today. Talked about how the beds weren't comfy, editing made others look really bad. Xavier wasn't shown because he didn't do anything up until he was, I assume kids in the chat were the ones asking which housemates farted the most. Fun watching them all together again

And Chad. I will be voting for Sophie to win if she is in the final. It's time for a woman to win again.

Sorry I’ve been offline and not watching... what happened to Ep19? Was it broadcast?

I don’t want to read too many comments in case of spoilers.

Sophie has played a better game than Sarah tbh.

Eh, Sophie and Chad made a really common mistake made in survivor and Big Brother US numerous times. They teamed up with the larger alliance to stay safe and now all of a sudden they've realised "Uh oh now they're gonna take us out". Like seriously... What did you expect to happen? At least in this game Sophie, Sarah and Chad can essentially still win out. I don't really think anyone has played a really great fun game all throughout. This cast is very inept both from a strategic standpoint as well as an entertainment one just as much if not more.

My sister has a theory that Chad is actually a duplicitous mastermind and will pull a Verbal Kint at the end and explain String Theory or something.

So did anything happen on last Wednesday's episode that I need to know?

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back