Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 19 Discussion (20 July)

Did Kieran do the right thing by exiting the game with the whiteroom money?

• Yes, He had zero chance of winning the game if he went back in the house.

Votes: 63 85.1%
  • No, He would of actually won the popular vote if he went back in the house.

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Maybe, I am not sure because Kieran really is one of a kind.

Votes: 8 10.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Either footage after they’d just got in, or they filmed multiple takes (outside of the challenge environment) deliberately.
was wondering that too
From the promo:
Screen-Shot-2020-06-24-at-2-09-38-pm.png

I think this challenge was a bit staged from producers - not even one key worked of mat and Sophie’s?

but chad went through all 5 during the same period?

All the 5 keys wouldn’t of been stuck at the end, they would of been mixed from Start of hoop to the end. So I’m sure mat and Sophie in that time frame would of gone through the whole keychain for one padlock

That corn challenge was so fucking unfair on Sarah. That makes me so angry. Arsehole meatheads are always going to make the end with Survivor type challenges.

Geez if chad hadn't been so quick with the locks I wonder how far big brother would have let the water rise because the other three were struggling big time with their locks.

Yeah I wonder what the rule book says about that. Pretty sure it used to be against the rules, wonder if it means being booted if you get caught doing it?
They were never allowed to talk strategy. They are now so it could be assumed pretty easily that your partner would share the prize.....but then again this is Chad, Sophie would have to spell it out three different ways. Maybe under the doona mutterings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back