Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 18 Discussion (15 July)

Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

So how does everyone think it will play out?

How I think it plays out:
Tomorrow: Sophie returns, Sarah leaves
Monday: Matt leaves
Tuesday: nothing?
Wednesday: finale and hopefully Chad or Sophie wins.

How I hope it plays out:
Tomorrow: Sophie returns, Sarah goes to white room
Monday: Matt goes to white room
Tuesday: Dan leaves, Matt takes the cash, Sarah returns
Wednesday: may the best man or woman win (Chad, Sophie, Sarah).

Chad is really sweet. I hope either he or Sophie wins. I think I'd prefer Sophie, but I'd be happy with Chad.

I haven't looked at any spoilers so I hope all free of the final free are not total arsehats, like Dan, Matt, and poor old Kieran. Any of those three would be hideous, but probably a fitting end to the series.

How I hope it plays out:
Monday's guide says: The battle lines are drawn for the biggest showdown of the game as the Top 4 for 2020 is decided. Expect two epic challenges and a monster twist when one housemate’s secret power is revealed.

That rules out how you think it'll go. But it does mean there are still (probably) five HMs left for Monday's ep. Assuming Kieran takes the money, presumably Sophie gets the secret power.

Wouldn't be surprised if the buttons in the White Room become irrelevant and instead the winner of the "nomination challenge" chooses who returns.

Aw... poor, poor Daniel 😭😭😭
It was he who in the end had to decide who should live and who should die - Sarah or Sophie. "Why me??" ... you could hear him think.
The expression on his face was one for the history books when told that, contrary to his expectations, his wingman Mat had refused to do his dirty work and left him to clean up his own mess.
For once I support Mat's action wholeheartedly.

Regardless of all the rhetoric, claims and promises, the two beefcakes Mat and Dan were always going to stick together til the end and the girls in particular were stupid not to see that. This goes all the way back to Angie.
The thing is, you don't try and make deals with those guys... you get rid of them asap!

It appears that at last Sophie has woken up to that fact - albeit too late. Chad turned out to be on a much lower intelligence level than Sophie... Chad had completely forgotten about rule number one when he joined the boys' club: You don't bring any sheilas!

...but now, Sophie is in the White Room together with Kieran. Two peas in a pod. Not.
The build up to the 'who will press the red button first' will be fun. I have a feeling it will be down to who has the quickest reaction time when HAL 9000 makes them an offer which neither of them will be able to resist!

horrible thought, Dan wins due to very few votes being cast in the final as people haven't become invested enough to vote.
Prepare yourself... It could very well be a disappointing end to the worst Australian BB season in our history books. I'm already disappointed quite frankly, right now it's the best of the worst ;) Although I'm willing to give a little credit to certain players that I have in the past, rallied against, that have had a little bit of a gameplan, and willing to cut the head of the snake when the time is right.

Prepare yourself... It could very well be a disappointing end to the worst Australian BB season in our history books. I'm already disappointed quite frankly, right now it's the best of the worst ;) Although I'm willing to give a little credit to certain players that I have in the past, rallied against, that have had a little bit of a gameplan, and willing to cut the head of the snake when the time is right.

It'll be the best result if Dan or Mat will win!

So how does everyone think it will play out?

How I hope it plays out:

I don't see any of the current top 4 (ones still in the main house) leave.

Tomorrow: Sophie Returns, Kieran leaves
Monday: Matt Leaves.
Tuesday: Sarah Leaves
Wednesday: Finale w/ Dan, Sophie and Chad. Dan Wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back