Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 15 Discussion (7 July)

Will the 'bromance' alliance finally be broken?

• Yes

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • No

Votes: 45 76.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Chad or Daniel don't go tonight because then the only ones I could wank over would Matt or kieran (and casey because she is quite manly) but they are gross! 🤮... Would totally love to cock Dock with Chad 🌭🌭

If Sophie has any common sense, she'd nominate Matt and Daniel.

So I predict she nominates Kieran and Sarah...

I like Mat, and don't mind Daniel either really... but I can see how strategically that probably would be the best move. Each is kind of powerless without the other at this point.

Hopefully Chad or Daniel don't go tonight because then the only ones I could wank over would Matt or kieran (and casey because she is quite manly) but they are gross! 🤮... Would totally love to cock Dock with Chad 🌭🌭
Blobby bringing the g rating to the thread as always

Yup... I was hoping X would stay till the end (purely for the perve factor) so I have to go for Chad now too... ( eye candy)... 😍

Oh my god the budget for these nomination challenges must be astronomical . And the time it must take to construct these things unbelievable.

There's been some bigger structures, but about 3 haven't been. The US version frequently uses big stuff, but they may re-use some of them from season to season, they do more decoration to them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back