Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 12 Discussion (30 June)

Are you happy that Angela has now been fully evicted from the Big Brother house?

• Yes, This is her second eviction.

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • No, The queen should reign forever.

Votes: 50 60.2%
  • Hmm, My thoughts are mixed.

Votes: 13 15.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's interesting to note the promo and wording of BB's social media posts for tonight's episode carefully avoid alluding to an eviction happening...

Perhaps tonight we end with the COVID-19 announcement as a cliffhanger?

Well HM's socials imply there's going to be a nomination challenge tonight - it's dominoes - so I'm leaning towards there still being an eviction.

...I remember the ’good old days’ when we had...

1:)... ‘LIVE’ 24 hour feeds...
2:)... staying up late just in case someone played a prank on a sleeping housemate...
3:)... a completely insane dedicated ‘Photoshop Thread’ where all gloves were off...
4:)... the ‘Ginger Ninja’...
5:)... ’Friday Night Live’ where they would do quite funny contests and games at times...
6:)... ’Big Brother Uplate and Uncut’ or whatever it was called?...
7:)... fully nude scenes in the showers (although I’m not too sure that I want to see a naked Marissa to be honest lol!)... and... (why are there even cameras in the showers and bathrooms?... we never see anything worthwhile anyway)...
8:)... natural spontaneity and fun times amoung the housemates... (even though it was quite pathetic... the ridiculous ‘Oats A La Layla’... but at least the housemates were having FUN!)...

9:)... and... dare I say it?... The Big Bro Show with Mike Goldman’...
10:)... Gretel Killeen!...

...aaaaaah!... yep!... the ‘good old days!’... I sure do miss them... (if I’ve forgotten anything or got anything wrong please feel free to correct me lol)... cheers.
Oats a Layla was simply iconic, maybe a cultural reset. I remember in year 5 and everyone singing that. Ughhh memories🥰

😭

ijKP2jc.gif

Highly likely Marissa will be evicted tonight.

Gonna drag up this old tweet:

Don't think Marissa is going tonight as the description for next Mondays episode says that a shattered housemate tries to take down the unbreakable alliance.

I think Hannah will go tonight as we see her in the promo gathering the girls to vote out one of the guys. Xavier is also featured in the promo. I predict that Xavier wins the nomination challenge tonight and his group gets rid of Hannah.

9:)... and... dare I say it?... The Big Bro Show with Mike Goldman...
10:)... Gretel Killeen!...
Fixed it, I won't lie. Miss Gretel, don't miss Mike. I get he was apart of it though.
When will Chad and Xavier finally have sex with each other?
Oof, that's just a matter of when. Although they should ask Mat to join, he's apparently a large "package".

Don't think Marissa is going tonight as the description for next Mondays episode says that a shattered housemate tries to take down the unbreakable alliance.

I think Hannah will go tonight as we see her in the promo gathering the girls to vote out one of the guys. Xavier is also featured in the promo. I predict that Xavier wins the nomination challenge tonight and his group gets rid of Hannah.
Seconded. Ties in well with EPG

After 8 years of LNP government, I think Australia DESERVES a MAFS x Big Brother crossover where couples get married and then are all forced to live in a house together for 3 months competing in a series of challenges that undermine their commitment and, if there's any left, dignity.

Reactions: kxk
Will Xavier get a Home and Away acting role post-Big Brother?

Will Sophie, Casey and Talia become Instagram influencers hanging out in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back