Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 11 Discussion (29 June)

While the housemates were all boxed in during last night's episode, are you all boxed out now?

• Yes, I hate boxes.

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • No, I love boxes.

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Maybe, Boxes can be both good and bad depending on the context.

Votes: 16 41.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dickhead assumption. 💋
It does not affect me, lol. To me he is nothing, so what he thinks it is in his head only. :)

I had stop coming here because some people were really nasty, just wanted to be rude, and this year I have just came back, I see some people that I disliked are still here, and people like you that I like and make my experience good are still here too 🙂

Last edited:
It does not affect me, lol. To me he is nothing, so what he thinks it is in his head only. :)

I had stop coming here because some people were really nasty, just wanted to be rude, and this year I have just came back, I see some people that I disliked are still here, and people like you that I like and make my experience good are still here too 🙂
I believe we haven't met.

People complaining that the challenges are boring but are also getting mad at the housemates for popping the balloons? Would it have been more entertaining for them to just lie there with the balloons like Angela and Marissa were? I can’t believe people called this “Bullying”

I believe we haven't met.
I believe you tried to insult me because I don't like the same people as you do. I don't do that, I have my favorite and don't fight with people here or insult them, I respect them. I don't know why you would do that to me, but c'est la vie, how we say in French :) Some years ago I was hurt here but I grew up and people don't affect me the same way.

Daniel and Mat wearing Angela & Marisa's clothes for a laugh may have been disrespectful, but the bigger issue, and what makes it such a flop, is that it's the exact kind of footy show shtick that Sam Newman and his cronies engage in on a regular basis. Dopey blokey blokes think it's hilarious for a laugh, but their behaviour wouldn't extend as far as treating a transgender or female person with respect. It's another thing they can see as "us" and "them".

Daniel and Mat wearing Angela & Marisa's clothes for a laugh may have been disrespectful, but the bigger issue, and what makes it such a flop, is that it's the exact kind of footy show shtick that Sam Newman and his cronies engage in on a regular basis. Dopey blokey blokes think it's hilarious for a laugh, but their behaviour wouldn't extend as far as treating a transgender or female person with respect. It's another thing they can see as "us" and "them".
Yes that is what is so sad about it.

Agreed - I found it offensive for these reasons. It’s the bigger picture that’s the problem. And all those laughing and applauding it on Dan and Mat’s socials are also part of the problem.

Agreed - I found it offensive for these reasons. It’s the bigger picture that’s the problem. And all those laughing and applauding it on Dan and Mat’s socials are also part of the problem.
So every other season this has happened, it’s been okay? Cause this happens near every season

No problem sis. Maybe use a tag next time?? Just means I know 1 out of the final 3. And your fav choices are really questionable 😓
I don't even know if she is in the top 3, that was just a complete accident, meant to say top 10.

Lucky my opinions are my own 😛

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back