Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 11 Discussion (29 June)

While the housemates were all boxed in during last night's episode, are you all boxed out now?

• Yes, I hate boxes.

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • No, I love boxes.

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Maybe, Boxes can be both good and bad depending on the context.

Votes: 16 41.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As Angela's been evicted I hope in future episodes Sonia encouraged the housemates to be more outspoken in front of the entire group. Someone should be helping to facilitate discussion that isn't bland, safe or generic.

Best to keep your mouth shut if you are up for nominations

25 days in and Casey's biggest storyline is that she couldn't shit. Long live our Queen Ange for calling her out, may she be showered in tea and lip gloss sponsorships for eternity.

It's going to be a different house. God I hope the Betas step up and start taking shots at the Alphas. My eyes are on Marissa, Kieran, Hannah and Sarah to drive it home.

It's a television show and the host should be helping to facilitate content like we saw tonight in my opinion. If too many housemates are afraid to be outspoken then I think there's been a failure in the casting process.

Maybe if it reverts back to audience voting housemates may be bolder?

25 days in and Casey's biggest storyline is that she couldn't shit. Long live our Queen Ange for calling her out, may she be showered in tea and lip gloss sponsorships for eternity.

It's going to be a different house. God I hope the Betas step up and start taking shots at the Alphas. My eyes are on Marissa, Kieran, Hannah and Sarah to drive it home.

They are not smart enough to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back