Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 11 Discussion (29 June)

While the housemates were all boxed in during last night's episode, are you all boxed out now?

• Yes, I hate boxes.

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • No, I love boxes.

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Maybe, Boxes can be both good and bad depending on the context.

Votes: 16 41.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
...golly gosh and gee willikers... Big Brother definitely waited until Angela and Marissa we’re outside the house knowing full well that Matt would be the first to the Diary Room... this is so stacked in favour of who the Producers wish to manipulate for what THEY think will be a good storyline... just let things happen naturally ffs!... none of this is ‘entertaining’ as far as I’m concerned... this show is sinking to new lows... so boring too... cheers.

Great for the Alpha alliance though!

Mat FILLING those undies tho.

TAjbAKv.gif.8d8c6232f978147ac758866671299253.thumb.gif.ee9e8528bae4f69ca133cadafdeb5bef.gif
Oh I know.

...golly gosh and gee willikers... Big Brother definitely waited until Angela and Marissa we’re outside the house knowing full well that Matt would be the first to the Diary Room... this is so stacked in favour of who the Producers wish to manipulate for what THEY think will be a good storyline... just let things happen naturally ffs!... none of this is ‘entertaining’ as far as I’m concerned... this show is sinking to new lows... so boring too... cheers.

LOL!

Angela should have been evicted already. She should be happy that they did a twist to specifically save her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back