Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 10 Discussion (28 June)

Who is your pick to go tonight?

• Xavier

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Angela

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • Dan

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Someone else

Votes: 20 33.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It really is ridiculous the way most of the housemates still think it's a crime to play the game, or they pretend they do.
On the Shane interview on Sunrise they once again highlight it like Angela is doing a bad thing, picking out key grabs about lying.
Angela is the only one who is embracing the experience as a game. The others either see it as a holiday or a popularity contest.
It's ironic then that Angela is getting the love from the public that the others (especially Daniel) desperately crave.
If Angela goes tonight, the show is going to have one of the dullest end-games in history.

Did you miss the part about Daniel and Mat playing the game by offering to team up with Angela and her alliance to take down Shane?

Did you miss the part about Daniel and Mat playing the game by offering to team up with Angela and her alliance to take down Shane?

You mean the bit where Matt blatantly LIED by saying he nominated Angela because she's a threat, while telling her to her face that it was just so the others wouldn't be suspicious? That bit? He is shady.

The Island Kingdom of Queen Angela appears to be sinking. Is it because of climate change?

Sarah and Hannah were never reliable compadres and jumped ship at the first sight of rising waters. They made it safely to the shore at Boganville, where their applications for asylum are still being processed.

Most likely they will be issued with a temporary visa to be reapplied for, every time there is an election.

Was it Mat who lamented that Angela was lying? ... Didn't he do the same? Is it even possible to refrain from lying when you play the game? Even if you don't 'play the game' and simply keep switching sides in order to stay alive, you have to constantly lie.

Suddenly Kieran has become a swing-voter for hire and is no longer considered to be a danger or priority to evict.
Marissa can neither comprehend Angela's most recent strategy nor will she forgive Angela easily for not consulting with her first.
This means Marissa has become a danger for Angela who could go either way at the next nominations.

The only way for Angela to survive now is by winning the next challenge and this time not build her castle on sand.

Sadly I think all of Angela's group goes soon.

Here is the description for next Monday's episode:

View attachment 55693

That is the description for next Monday's episode not tomorrow's. Plus tonight's episode being advertised as the ultimate double cross with Angela on side of the photo and Dan, Mat and Xavier on the other side makes me think Angela is the one that's going to be double crossed.

Hey sav00001, so that theory I posited may have be correct after all, but that description is for next Monday (6'th of July) Which could imply that Angela is going to be around until next week Monday, assuming there is a filler episode coming up where nobody goes home, or somebody else is sent to the bunker or something like that..

This is why I predict that someone (Hannah or someone disposable) will win a challenge and put up Dan, Mat and Xavier. Because Dan and Mat are so close, they'll sacrifice Xavier, and then retaliate and get Hannah out.

Hannah became 'disposable' the day she arrived in the cage, courtesy of Sarah. Ironically they defected together to the boys' club now, with their gunsights aimed at Angela. I wonder if Hannah and other hangers-on have the courage to nominate against the established order should either of them win a challenge.

Hey sav00001, so that theory I posited may have be correct after all, but that description is for next Monday (6'th of July) Which could imply that Angela is going to be around until next week Monday, assuming there is a filler episode coming up where nobody goes home, or somebody else is sent to the bunker or something like that..

I am thinking Angela goes tonight and then we have 2 non eviction episodes tomorrow and Sunday. And the shattered housemate being referred to in next Mondays episode description is Marissa.

You mean the bit where Matt blatantly LIED by saying he nominated Angela because she's a threat, while telling her to her face that it was just so the others wouldn't be suspicious? That bit? He is shady.
It’s called playing the game, it’s not being shady!!!

This show seems to have a obsession with the housemates bowel movements.

Garth pissing, Daniel and Matt farting and Casey’s constipation.

Is this riveting content for anyone here?

And constantly farting is not a good look Daniel but I suppose AFL players would find that sort of thing hilarious. 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back