Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 10 Discussion (28 June)

Who is your pick to go tonight?

• Xavier

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Angela

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • Dan

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Someone else

Votes: 20 33.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Mat and daniel have ruined this season for me.
Those 2 have voted the same person every single time since ep 1 and are the perfect example of why this voting system fails the viewer

Mat does so much virtue signalling but then has the slimiest behaviour.
Says one thing and then does the other. He's just slimy 🤮
This is why I predict that someone (Hannah or someone disposable) will win a challenge and put up Dan, Mat and Xavier. Because Dan and Mat are so close, they'll sacrifice Xavier, and then retaliate and get Hannah out.

(re: housemates not confronting Angela about the bunker.
Mike Goldman explains it in his show from last week. Can’t remember right now I’m afraid but perhaps another viewer is less rusty. I think it was because they didn’t understand what was meant by “bunker”.

Doesn't that just prove they have a strong alliance?

they're basically playing as one housemate
idk for me its boring because in previous seasons the voting public had the ability to disrupt and break up this kind of scenario
now we just get to watch two smug hms... become more smug? lol

they were also responsible for picking off the first few housemates
if you look at the votes, you'll see it was dan and mat consistently voting the non-white ppl off at the very start.
not saying they're racist lol but.. 😬 it is interesting
for the first 8 evictions those two would *always* vote to evict the non-white hm unless they were literally forced to choose a white housemate LOL

they're basically playing as one housemate
idk for me its boring because in previous seasons the voting public had the ability to disrupt and break up this kind of scenario
now we just get to watch two smug hms... become more smug? lol

they were also responsible for picking off the first few housemates
if you look at the votes, you'll see it was dan and mat consistently voting the non-white ppl off at the very start.
not saying they're racist lol but.. 😬 it is interesting
for the first 8 evictions those two would *always* vote to evict the non-white hm unless they were literally forced to choose a white housemate LOL
That's what I liked about the old format. I'm okay with the new one, I mean I guess Big Brother just wanted to switch things up and it being 6 years since the last season in 2014. But having it pre recorded and them chop it down to this amount of content. What else do we see of a lot of these housemates. Especially the alpha group. They're whole existence has become all about strategy and who to target next. We don't seem to know them for anything else.

The mind boggles if these housemates were the most interesting applicants.
Sophie has exactly two defining features - she doesn't like being told what to do, and she likes Chad.
Casey has ONE - the inability to do a poo for 8 days.

Haven’t read all of your comments yet but I am really disappointed with Angela’s game play tonight. It doesn’t really make sense. Marissa is right. Stupid move on Angela’s part.

What she would have wanted to do was team up with Shane and the others and pick off Daniel and Matt (then Casey and Xavier?)

This wasn’t a genius move at all. “No one will expect us working together” Daniel says. LOL. It’s nothing like David and Mat Rogers working together on Survivor. Angela was a sucker falling for the alpha boys who will soon have complete control over the game.

And Daniel saying he was “likeable”. I can’t... 😆

Knowing the general public (and let’s face it in Big Brother most of the time the wrong winner is voted) Daniel is going to win this. I just don’t get why people fall for guys like him?

I bet Channel Seven would be happy with a AFL “larrikin” as their winner.

Screams their whole image tbh.

(Oh why am I getting so worked up over a edited TV show? I just wanted to have a little moan)

It really is ridiculous the way most of the housemates still think it's a crime to play the game, or they pretend they do.
On the Shane interview on Sunrise they once again highlight it like Angela is doing a bad thing, picking out key grabs about lying.
Angela is the only one who is embracing the experience as a game. The others either see it as a holiday or a popularity contest.
It's ironic then that Angela is getting the love from the public that the others (especially Daniel) desperately crave.
If Angela goes tonight, the show is going to have one of the dullest end-games in history.

Haven’t read all of your comments yet but I am really disappointed with Angela’s game play tonight. It doesn’t really make sense. Marissa is right. Stupid move on Angela’s part.

What she would have wanted to do was team up with Shane and the others and pick off Daniel and Matt (then Casey and Xavier?)

This wasn’t a genius move at all. “No one will expect us working together” Daniel says. LOL. It’s nothing like David and Mat Rogers working together on Survivor. Angela was a sucker falling for the alpha boys who will soon have complete control over the game.

And Daniel saying he was “likeable”. I can’t... 😆

Daniel is way more likeable than David.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back