Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 10 Discussion (28 June)

Who is your pick to go tonight?

• Xavier

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Angela

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • Dan

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Someone else

Votes: 20 33.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel kind of annoyed that Shane lost despite having more boxes..
That was possibly a good tactic employed by Matt. Wait until the last second to switch over, and it got him through in the nick of time. It was pretty darn close. To think a few seconds hugely altered the course of the game right there.

Not sure if anyone else noticed but the episode began with Day 22. However Zoe was evicted on Day 20. So why the hell did they just completely skip day 21?
Perhaps the Big Bro team doesn’t work on Sundays. So there is an extra day of nothing happening from production. Which is really poor honestly. Narrative driven nonsense.

Perhaps the Big Bro team doesn’t work on Sundays. So there is an extra day of nothing happening from production. Which is really poor honestly. Narrative driven nonsense.

BB is hrere 24 hours a day, One of the guys was talking to BB at 3am.

Perhaps HMs are given a "day off" every week where there are no silly tasks, diary room interviews, backstabbing (ha!), etc.

I really liked Shane but he should have played a more quiet game for a bit longer
Yes, him taking that shot indeed made it so his stay was shorter, but there's no way he would've been close to winning without taking that move.

If he was quieter, the alpha group would've taken them out one by one as they're doing now. They needed numbers, so you can't stay quiet like that.

His play was fantastic and was needed. It's sad he was playing with a bunch of morons.

Shane has been evicted tonight which is no great loss to me. Now its time thin out Xavier, Casey, and Hannah because they are all filler housemates that dont really add much to the show.

Game on moles.

Matt is so shady. He should have left Angela out of the nominations and thrown in a random like Sarah, no damage done.

Reactions: kxk
Going by social media comments most people dislike Mat, Daniel, Xavier, Sarah, Kieran and are indifferent to Chad, Sophie, Casey, Marissa, Hannah. And people are 50 50 on Angela. I actually predict that ratings will decrease as the season goes on if the ‘Alpha’ group goes on to dominate.

Going by social media comments most people dislike Mat, Daniel, Xavier, Sarah, Kieran and are indifferent to Chad, Sophie, Casey, Marissa, Hannah. And people are 50 50 on Angela. I actually predict that ratings will decrease as the season goes on if the ‘Alpha’ group goes on to dominate.
I wouldn't be surprised, the way channel 7 has portrayed the season. It's almost obvious at this point. They've made it very cliquey with all these 'alliances'.

Indeed, I'm predicting once Angela is out social is going to be pretty upset with that alpha group. Although Xav should be sent packing in a week or two so there is a little hope left, I suppose....

Reactions: kxk
Mat’s behaviour sucks. Goodbye all entertainment value for the rest of the game.
Note to producers: incentivise strategic behaviour that favours the bold.

Agreed. Mat and daniel have ruined this season for me.
Those 2 have voted the same person every single time since ep 1 and are the perfect example of why this voting system fails the viewer

Mat does so much virtue signalling but then has the slimiest behaviour.
Says one thing and then does the other. He's just slimy 🤮

Agreed. Mat and daniel have ruined this season for me.
Those 2 have voted the same person every single time since ep 1 and are the perfect example of why this voting system fails the viewer

Mat does so much virtue signalling but then has the slimiest behaviour.
Says one thing and then does the other. He's just slimy 🤮

Doesn't that just prove they have a strong alliance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back