Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 10 Discussion (28 June)

Who is your pick to go tonight?

• Xavier

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Angela

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • Dan

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Someone else

Votes: 20 33.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it could well be Angela in tomorrow’s episode getting revenge as well. I see Angela as more the revenge type than Marissa is. Will be more interesting if this version takes place at least.

The editing can be manipulated to make it look that Marrisa is angry and taking out revenge.

it could well be Angela in tomorrow’s episode getting revenge as well. I see Angela as more the revenge type than Marissa is. Will be more interesting if this version takes place at least.

That is the description for next Monday's episode not tomorrow's. Plus tonight's episode being advertised as the ultimate double cross with Angela on side of the photo and Dan, Mat and Xavier on the other side makes me think Angela is the one that's going to be double crossed.

Show will be soo boring if Angela goes
She was the only good thing to come out of 2020
Most likely I will follow, ie leaving when the only interesting person goes
But I do want to see the Virus show, is that next week
These people are so stupid that will be the final interesting bit
I hope a few walkout
Why would you bother staying if you have no alliance left, no chance of you staying for long - unless you are a total famewhore, may as well piss off and check on that family you shed crocodile tears for last week

Most likely I will follow, ie leaving when the only interesting person goes
But I do want to see the Virus show, is that next week
These people are so stupid that will be the final interesting bit
I hope a few walkout
Why would you bother staying if you have no alliance left, no chance of you staying for long - unless you are a total famewhore, may as well piss off and check on that family you shed crocodile tears for last week

This was all filmed in Feb/March. Everyone is already out.

Reactions: kxk
I know that @sav0001
But that doesn't have any relevance to what I posted
IE run in their time, filming time, Feb/March, leave at the point they are told the world is forever changed
Unless you are going to win, leave

I don't know if I can bear to watch tonight. Angela's eviction seems inevitable, but I'm not looking forward to the probable smug reactions of certain people in the house, one in particular. Shame most of the fun watchable, housemates have gotten the boot, but I guess one person's ideas of interesting watchable housemates are not everyone's cup of tea, so to speak. :rolleyes::D

Idk if this correlates, but in the promo angela,Xavier,Daniel and Mat are in the green room sharing a reward. They’re also the pairs for the box task as revealed in the sneak peak, so it looks like 7 has spoiled who wins the box task.

Hey!
obxgxKr.gif

(Xavier is so cute!)

Xavier really resembles a giant child

And I hope he goes on another ridiculous pointless judgey rant,and Angela shoves a brown paper bag over his doofus head

Xavier really resembles a giant child

And I hope he goes on another ridiculous pointless judgey rant,and Angela shoves a brown paper bag over his doofus head
Ok boomer. Get ready to say goodbye to Angela tonight as I reckon she'll go

Idk if this correlates, but in the promo angela,Xavier,Daniel and Mat are in the green room sharing a reward. They’re also the pairs for the box task as revealed in the sneak peak, so it looks like 7 has spoiled who wins the box task.

They also spoiled who is up tonight.

Angela, Marissa, and Shane walk in first. So not looking good for Angela.

For someone who thinks she knows better than anyone about how to control and play "the game"... Angela sure has no idea that being super annoying 24/7 will get you booted out at some point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back