Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 10 Discussion (28 June)

Who is your pick to go tonight?

• Xavier

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Angela

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • Dan

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Someone else

Votes: 20 33.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Angela, Kieran, and Marissa seem to be the swing votes?

Possibly yeah. I'm kind of playing catch up here, cause I was moving house when the season started... and from a house where I had no reception. Now I have no internet (I'm running a hotspot for this right now).

In all fairness to the housemates who have made the "dislike"list in my signature, it's currently made up of first impressions only

@lowkeymusicc do you have screencaps from the balloon footage? I can't seem to find it and I'd be curious to have another look.
I don't sorry, I know it was posted on the forums somewhere but I can't seem to find it. I just find it odd that the sunrise would advertise a challenge that was clearly in the house, but then not show that challenge in any sort.

They’re doing another season! Bigbrothercasting.com.au

Oh I didn’t know this! Awesooome. I’ve not been trolling the forums as much as should be, this is the only place I get my BB info from.

I don't sorry, I know it was posted on the forums somewhere but I can't seem to find it. I just find it odd that the sunrise would advertise a challenge that was clearly in the house, but then not show that challenge in any sort.
Yeah, can't find them either. I only seem to recall when the Sunrise team did the challenge themselves, not footage of the HMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back