Skip to main content

BBAU 2014 on TEN...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has been too much juggling with the show.. If it got axed next year I wouldn't be surprised if BB was off the air in Australia for many years.... People have found it to be stale which is disappointing because it's a great show on a shitty channel.

I know a large part of the reason for failure is that again they have given us the same type of cast as always despite promising Australia it wouldnt be so. It seems the viewers have thrown their hands in the air and said phuk it, im done.

Sick of? Sorry.

Oh no. Heaven forbid having to scroll through a few more centimeters on your screen to get to the thread you actually want. Life must be so hard.

(Seriously though no need to get angsty at the poor guy, maturity please)

Um....I can see how you took my comment out of context but I was actually saying that I am f****** sick of Channel 9 ruining the show. Sorry if you took it the wrong way but that was not my intention.

There has been too much juggling with the show.. If it got axed next year I wouldn't be surprised if BB was off the air in Australia for many years.... People have found it to be stale which is disappointing because it's a great show on a shitty channel.

Nine sure is a "shitty" channel and Big brother is a good show. For me I dont find it stale but it must just be me according the numbers.

you started the old one, either use your post history or use the search function.

So... Back In 2014?
why did this even need a new thread?

honestly, I think next year entirely depends on how well the producers pitch their ideas for it to channel 9, if they think of something brilliant and great changes, green light; don't like what they're presented with and no faith in it, canned.

start planning Alex! :p

Um....I can see how you took my comment out of context but I was actually saying that I am f****** sick of Channel 9 ruining the show. Sorry if you took it the wrong way but that was not my intention.

Thats why I said sick of? I thoight you might mean something different. No worries.

So I think.we all know there is NO HOPE for Big Brother on Nine and they probs wont have it on next year. BUT, with TEN desprate for veiwers will they pick the show up? If so will it be a sucsess? Please share any news or thoughts here.

If they are desperate for viewers why would they pick up bb? Its past its prime.

Nine sure is a "shitty" channel and Big brother is a good show. For me I dont find it stale but it must just be me according the numbers.

Their channel consists of 200 episodes of bloody Big Bang Theory per week and yet they only give us a daily show.... They also have 2 sister channels and we still have no uplate... They don't even have faith in BB anymore with the juggling of the timeslots so I think this year is it's last...

Shame, coz it's such a revolutionary concept and to think that BB went from its glory days on 10 to now on 9 where it's all PG... UGH

[MENTION=34389]milo-bbau[/MENTION] Channel Ten is already taking a risk bringing back So You Think You Can Dance - they can really only afford one risk a year.

I'm hoping BBAU on Nine has found its groove/niche now - hopefully maintain about 800k viewers for the rest of the series...

SYTYCD is on 11 at the moment, the american version, in the last 2 weeks of it.

There won't be a major difference between Ten and Nine. Remember Ten made the decision to put Kyle and Jackie O onto the show, plus made the dumb decision of producing The Shire and look how that worked for them.

Yes, Nine has limited the show in terms of the days it's broadcast as well as in the show's content. Either way, whatever network it is on, we won't have too much of a difference. Ten's still trying to pick up the pieces of years of bad decisions, Nine's kicked the can along a little longer.

Ratings aren't great, but they're still at the healthy end of the scale. If the show were to be moved to a later time slot, ratings would drop dramatically. I'd love it if we could move into the way of BBUK (their shows are around 9 and 10pm), but Australians go to bed a lot earlier than the UK. That's just the way it rolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back