Skip to main content

BBAU 2014 on TEN...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Untitled-Typo

Bland
Awesome site donor
So I think.we all know there is NO HOPE for Big Brother on Nine and they probs wont have it on next year. BUT, with TEN desprate for veiwers will they pick the show up? If so will it be a sucsess? Please share any news or thoughts here.

We'll have to wait and see. You never know with Nine. However, if it were to be cancelled on Nine and Ten did pick up the show, I highly doubt they'd have it up and running for next year. More likely they'd have their first (new) season in 2015.

We'll have to wait and see. You never know with Nine. However, if it were to be cancelled on Nine and Ten did pick up the show, I highly doubt they'd have it up and running for next year. More likely they'd have their first (new) season in 2015.

I agree with you about the 2015 "new" season on ten but I find nine pretty predictable.

So I think.we all know there is NO HOPE for Big Brother on Nine and they probs wont have it on next year. BUT, with TEN desprate for veiwers will they pick the show up? If so will it be a sucsess? Please share any news or thoughts here.

[MENTION=34389]milo-bbau[/MENTION] please just stop all of these new threads!! I'm sure you could have found an existing thread!!

Channel Ten is already taking a risk bringing back So You Think You Can Dance - they can really only afford one risk a year.

I'm hoping BBAU on Nine has found its groove/niche now - hopefully maintain about 800k viewers for the rest of the series...

Well I would assume if 10 took it on they'd give it more respect? With things like uplate, maybe a spin off chat show and possibly fnl again.

Well I would assume if 10 took it on they'd give it more respect? With things like uplate, maybe a spin off chat show and possibly fnl again.
I agree.

Oh, if not 10, maybe 7 would? I can see that coming.

But if the show were not coming on 9 next year they might, again, revive it in the next 3-5 years (so like, 2017 or something).

I think Ten would want it, it rated better than Masterchef this year, and they are returning with that next year.

I'm not sure Nine will dump it just yet. The question is: do they have anything better to replace it with?

I would like to see channel 9 try a little downsized version of it.
Not such a huge expensive house, smaller eviction audience shows and at a later time slot.
Instead of going for a wide audience, focusing instead on the current fanbase.
Not being in primetime would also mean it could be a bit more mature as well.

I dont see why they would have to wait that long.

The station dont make the show, so the same production crew minus AlexM could stay in place.
Wouldnt a change of station be more of an administrative thing and not have that much effect on the show itself?

I dont see why they would have to wait that long.

The station dont make the show, so the same production crew minus AlexM could stay in place.
Wouldnt a change of station be more of an administrative thing and not have that much effect on the show itself?

It would definitely be more of an admin thing, but transferring rights and the whole legal process can be lengthy so don't be shocked that if Ten did announce they were picking it up, they wouldn't have a season next year.

It would be awesome, and it is more likely than I would've first thought, but yeah... I wouldn't get my hopes up on this.

I hope and pray that Channel 9 brings it back next year. Any network would be better than none. I'm surprised Channel 10 isn't bringing back Australian Idol, with all the talent shows seeing huge success (although I am glad they aren't!). Hopefully Channel 9 is desperate to unload BB and Channel 10 is prepared to take the gamble.. they would kill for the ratings it is currently getting.

I agree.

Oh, if not 10, maybe 7 would? I can see that coming.

But if the show were not coming on 9 next year they might, again, revive it in the next 3-5 years (so like, 2017 or something).

7 would NEVER take Big Brother on. After seeing bbau sink I dont think they will want it. And even if Big Brother is on 7 they will just axe it when it falls under the million mark.

[MENTION=34389]milo-bbau[/MENTION] please just stop all of these new threads!! I'm sure you could have found an existing thread!!

Channel Ten is already taking a risk bringing back So You Think You Can Dance - they can really only afford one risk a year.

I'm hoping BBAU on Nine has found its groove/niche now - hopefully maintain about 800k viewers for the rest of the series...

Yes sorry about the new thred. Th problem was I couldnt find my other 2014 thead. If you have a problem yes message me next time. Thankyou. :)

Even if TEN take it up, there's been a number of changes in management which may translate to a similar attitude towards the brand that NINE has, especially considering that NINE has proven that it will rate around 800K in it's present form.

Having said that, I guess it's worth the risk, since it couldn't be any worse on TEN (or could it?), and they MIGHT add more to it than NINE seem prepared to add.

^ This! F******* sick of it!!!!!

^ This! F******* sick of it!!!!!

Oh no. Heaven forbid having to scroll through a few more centimeters on your screen to get to the thread you actually want. Life must be so hard.

(Seriously though no need to get angsty at the poor guy, maturity please)

Oh no. Heaven forbid having to scroll through a few more centimeters on your screen to get to the thread you actually want. Life must be so hard.

(Seriously though no need to get angsty at the poor guy, maturity please)

it is actually funny. These complainers spend the time to open the thread, read the thread, reply to thread.
Simple solution: dont open the thread and move along. Easy

There has been too much juggling with the show.. If it got axed next year I wouldn't be surprised if BB was off the air in Australia for many years.... People have found it to be stale which is disappointing because it's a great show on a shitty channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back