Skip to main content

BBAU 2013 a huge rigged scam? RANT

I'm so freaking sick of him. He's so boring. I mean at least ben from 2012 had bitchiness and wittiness! this guy's freaking annoying and he's just soooooooooo old...and like I mean I feel like I'm dying half the time when i'm watching him because oldness/lying on your death-bedness attitude is contagious!

SO NOT watching tomorrow's episode. It'll be all about BEN URGH FUCK OFF

I think I may have a bathroom to clean,while its on tomorrow night.

From memory ben from 2012 was over 30?

HE WAS AWESOME TO WATCH

BEN13 SUCKS. Like if he got evicted, there would be no change what so ever.

AND [MENTION=35199]Angel[/MENTION]

Yes they are, they both looks so tacky...

I don't like Ben either! But i don't think it has to do with age ...

If anything i think Big Brother in this country has too many young people ...

I find Ben so boring to watch, and I hate how everyone babies him. He is a grown ass man who doesn't know how to do anything for himself. His reactions to everything annoy me to no end. I do think he will probably win though because everyone seems to be lapping it up.

I like Ben, he is a bit of an old man / baby at times but he's funny and honest and sincere and he does seem to be embracing the experience and doing a lot of things he normally wouldn't do. I don't think he'll win, but I'm glad he's stayed in there for so long and I will miss him when he's evicted. I think he gets a lot of airtime because the things he says / does are entertaining. Maybe the other housemates need to lift their game and push themselves more if they want more airtime. Sun baking on a lounge chair all day is boring to watch.

I like Ben, he is a bit of an old man / baby at times but he's funny and honest and sincere and he does seem to be embracing the experience and doing a lot of things he normally wouldn't do. I don't think he'll win, but I'm glad he's stayed in there for so long and I will miss him when he's evicted. I think he gets a lot of airtime because the things he says / does are entertaining. Maybe the other housemates need to lift their game and push themselves more if they want more airtime. Sun baking on a lounge chair all day is boring to watch.

What is that you think Ben does that he wouldn't normally do? Lay around in pajama all day? Talk to mummy & nana? Get other people to do things for him? I think he's being lazy & avoiding things he normally does - surely he cooks, cleans, does laundry etc. for himself? If not, he's highly dysfunctional & doesn't seem like the kind of person anyone should be admiring.

I agree.

Most of the housemates have links to channel 9.
Actors, actresses, models, PR, media etc
Ben and Tim are quite clearly actors.
There have been multiple instances that point to fishy behaviour, ads promoting certain housemates, Facebook voting app not including certain housemates, some housemates not having their number displayed for an entire show, and worse, the fact that from Thursdays final nominations there is only 1 measly 30 minute show before eviction night, making it easy for channel 9 to manipulate viewers with certain edit packages. Not only that, but also having the games night, and allowing 1 housemate to be swapped/saved is quite dodgy in itself, they could easily rig the games as per certain housemates strengths and weaknesses.

Tonight Tully was announced as the evictee 4 hours before the show, people said that's because the percentages were so low, it was obvious/set in stone earlier already.. But that makes me wonder.. All the votes during Monday night aren't enough to change anything? Then Friday night really is the only night of footage we get, that we vote to save off..

All of this makes me think that the show isn't as real as channel 9 wants us to believe..

However, I don't really give a sheet anyway, it's entertaining to watch, its the only show I look forward to.
Much better than last year, I can't complain. Manipulate me all you want channel 9, ill just sit back and take it like a good submissive mindless slave, pa-reow

I mean 1. we all know ben's going to win, For fucks sake...I mean how much more airtime do they want to give to him.
2. WTF? Who the hell likes the sugar sisters? please explain why? They have no personalities!
3. Tully's reaction to the whole drew thing...
I mean if she doesn't think she cheated then I'm not sure what else she was meant to do to be considered a cheater. She acted like there are no romantic feelings there...and the whole thing was an act.
WHICH PROBABLY WAS! I bet they planned this whole 'break up' over twitter before she went in.

I just find that this years BB is so much more fake compared to last years, the plot is so obvious. I mean we all know ben will win I mean how much more clear does BB have to make it?

URGH
I mean 1. Ben ain't gonna win, it's Tim, the new messiah who will wear the crown. We, the enlightened ones have known this since week three, I mean.
2. The Silly Sisters are merely fillers, I mean, every season has fillers.
3. I mean, get over Tully's reaction and fidelity or lack thereof already. I mean, maybe you should take a break from twitter for a while.. you'll be surprised how perspective re-enters your cyber existence, I mean. :)

The Bert and Patty thing absolutely stinks of favouritism - one of the most blatant things producers of any BB have ever done.

Also putting all HMs up this week is clearly a fix to save Ben and Tim - chances are with it down to three that if they were both up they'd be in danger of going. Heck if people will vote for the Sugar Sisters to get out Tully they'd do the same to cause an upset if Ben and Tim were up.

for whatever reason, the crowd and voters love ben, and did so from the start. even when BB's edit points out his least palatable behaviours, the supporters just seem to giggle and "aww".

sorry, tim fiends, but once again the most deserving HM won't be the winner. it'll go to the one the tweens fall for.

Katie & Lucy seem like they must have a rich dad, or a wealthy backing of some kind.
Ben... I don't know why Ben is there and why people say aww to him. He's friggin 30, and he's a lot more clever than he leads on. He puts on the act that he's a vulnerable innocent person.
He's gotten away with communicating with the outside world by talking to himself but really sending a msg to his mum and grandma.

I found Tim obnoxious at first. But he adds value to the show. He engages with every aspect of it.

Tully... I agree, the whole break up was a stunt.. I doubt tahlia was even her gf... maybe her good friend not girlfriend tho... but good riddance she's gone.

I actually think all this focus on Ben is working against him to such an extent, I don't think he will win.

The longer you look at Ben the more you start to wonder how much is real and how much is an act?

I think Ben has shown signs of genuine acting ability in the house and I wouldn't be surprised if part of his persona was an act.

Look I don't dislike Ben and I actually do laugh out loud at him on a fairly regular basis but this is getting a little bit ridic now. It does seem like BB has to create the story lines to make Ben look interesting, he never initiates a story on his own.

I found Tim approaching him about the hypochondria interesting last night, I get the impression as soon as Tim points something out to Ben that may make people see him in a slightly negative light he gets all defensive and panicky - I'm not a hypochondriac!

He is like a comedian - says something - waits for a laugh - adds a bit more.
Rohan I teach you how to #tag Ben - oh no way to complicated for me etc. Has his own twitter account.
Lots of things don't add up at times.

From memory ben from 2012 was over 30?

HE WAS AWESOME TO WATCH

BEN13 SUCKS. Like if he got evicted, there would be no change what so ever.

I also liked Ben '12 (yes, he was also over 30). He was everything in one package; from hearty, funny, witty, nice to mean, cruel and smart. I found him very likable. Estelle also deserved to win though.

Anyway I don't get the hate for Ben '13. Maybe he IS that way; overly naive and nice. I actually like him and would want him to win because, really, for me no one deserves to win this year (not that I like Ben but NO ONE seems interesting enough).

*Tim is alright, but he's a typical, funny guy who is a favourite to win just for his comedy and his wild personality. Still don't mind if he wins, but I just think Ben is more deserving than him.

*Jade seemed a perfect winner but I don't like how she's falling for Ed all the time, when he doesn't care about her. If Ed leaves I'd like to see her cope by herself.

*Katie/Lucy seem a bit boring even though they're likable. Though I still don't think they deserve to win.

And don't let me start on the others. Hell, you and I are more worthy winners than they are. We have some boring housemates this year, really. Oh, we had a mean guy win last year, so why not have a nice guy? You people are weirdos.

Last edited:
for whatever reason, the crowd and voters love ben, and did so from the start. even when BB's edit points out his least palatable behaviours, the supporters just seem to giggle and "aww".

sorry, tim fiends, but once again the most deserving HM won't be the winner. it'll go to the one the tweens fall for.

Do you really think the tweens are falling for Ben? Somehow that seems really far-fetched to me - what would they see in Ben that they could relate to (other than being lazy)?

I also liked Ben '12 (yes, he was also over 30). He was everything in one package; from hearty, funny, witty, nice to mean, cruel and smart. I found him very likable. Estelle also deserved to win though.

Anyway I don't get the hate for Ben '13. Maybe he IS that way; overly naive and nice. I actually like him and would want him to win because, really, for me no one deserves to win this year (not that I like Ben but NO ONE seems interesting enough).

*Tim is alright, but he's a typical, funny guy who is a favourite to win just for his comedy and his wild personality. Still don't mind if he wins, but I just think Ben is more deserving than him.

*Jade seemed a perfect winner but I don't like how she's falling for Ed all the time, when he doesn't care about her. If Ed leaves I'd like to see her cope by herself.

*Katie/Lucy seem a bit boring even though they're likable. Though I still don't think they deserve to win.

And don't let me start on the others. Hell, you and I are more worthy winners than they are. We have some boring housemates this year, really. Oh, we had a mean guy win last year, so why not have a nice guy? You people are weirdos.

In what way do you find Ben more entertaining than Tim? He does nothing without BB help while Tim keeps us entertained (at least me) even if he is dong out of boredom

Is he going to wear his jammies to meet Bert and Patty , he spends most of his time in them, it is strange for a 30 year old to do.

Back