Skip to main content

BBAU 2004

shazza

Hello,

I'm currently binging BBAU 2004 on YouTube (I've never watched past 2008, so I may be an old timer here). Does anyone know what happened with Ashalea McWalters?

Cheers!

What do you mean? She is now married and has two kids. And was very openly critical on social media about the 2020 reboot.

I don't think there's much else to say.

Oh, cool. Does she have an instagram or anything? I used to have a crush on her, and just curious to see what she looks like in her 30s.

P.S: Can't believe this forum is still a thing! i used to be registered around here since 2003. It looks like my old account got deleted.

Hello,

I'm currently binging BBAU 2004 on YouTube (I've never watched past 2008, so I may be an old timer here). Does anyone know what happened with Ashalea McWalters?

Cheers!
No idea. Her inside the box in the diary room is one of my best BB memories ever.

Wasn't Ashalea the "genius" that went to the Diary Room because she had lost her lipgloss and figured Big Brother/production would go through hours of footage to locate it for her?

Also to stay somewhat on topic, the first moment that comes to mind with this one was this:
Ashalea: What does naive mean?
Merlin: Like a little clueless.
Ashalea: I love that movie!

Back