Skip to main content

BB18 - US 2016

As if they're bring Audrey back as a joke. Think Reality Blurred is just mocking the usual rumours.

If they bring anyone back they should just do a full on All Stars - it's been long enough now and I'm far more interested in how ex-HGs would get on in a house full of their piers than another half and half season.

On the veto (which was discussed previous page), the problem I have is people are sometimes evicted just on the fact that their name isn't pulled out to play in it. In effect people are often evicted there and then. So I'd rather everyone who could be evicted plays in the veto. Chance shouldn't really play a big part in the game, the same reason I hate chance HoH competitions where no skill really decides it.

I find myself wondering whether to bother this year - it will inevitably fall back into old patterns and the season will feel like I've already seen it before... :/

Why they didn't the departures sign above the eviction door is beyond me
That was my first thought too.

Glad they've made changes to the backyard, which aren't just cosmetic but also aid in production (the pool is set lower to enable larger competition areas). The house is a nice redecor job but it is still in desperate need of structural change - not just to please us but also to enable them to maximise the potential of the space and incorporate it into the game.

I do wonder what the new challenge might be - possibly additional immunity or linked to who can play in the Veto comp. It would be nice to see something completely new - I've always liked the idea of the complete opposite of the Head of Household, so something where the loser is automatically nominated (as a third nominee, rather than one of the two) and automatically a Have Not (perhaps the only Have Not).

Last edited:
Back