Big-Brother-14-Jojo-580x325.jpg

Jodi
Big-Brother-14-Jodi-580x325.jpg

Jenn
Big-Brother-14-Jenn-580x325.jpg

Danielle
Big-Brother-14-Danielle-580x325.jpg

Video:

[video=youtube;iOaNAidZOFY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOaNAidZOFY&feature=player_embedded#t=0s[/video]

New promo now featuring two new houseguests Frank and Ashley:

[video=youtube;RmjZyLa86eg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmjZyLa86eg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

CBS has posted a list of potential returning Housemates. The four that are returning are on this list.

Britney (BB12)
Dan (BB10) <-- AG said in a recent interview "Four epic players — including fan favorites and winners — are coming in with their own agenda"

Daniele (BB8/BB13) <-- Supposed to be a host of one of the SuperPass shows, AG said Housemates from BB13 won't return could be here to throw fans off b/c is from a past season

Enzo (BB12)
Evel Dick (BB8/BB13) <-- Could see him return b/c left early but he has posted a YT vid recently, leaked/confirmed Mentor twist, AG said Housemates from BB13 won't return could be here to throw fans off b/c is from a past season

Howie (BB6/BB7)
Janelle (BB6/BB7)
Jeff (BB11/BB13) <-- He said last year he wouldn't go back in, AG said Housemates from BB13 won't return could be here to throw fans off b/c is from a past season

Jessie (BB10/BB11)
Kaysar (BB6/BB7)
Mike Boogie (BB2/BB7)
Natalie (BB11)
Rachel (BB12/BB13) <-- Supposed to be a host of one of the SuperPass shows, AG said Housemates from BB13 won't return could be here to throw fans off b/c is from a past season

Ragan (BB12)
Renny (BB10)
Will (BB2/BB7) <-- I don't think he will do it since he has said he is done with reality competition shows

With 12 New Housemates + 4 Ex-(or double Ex) Housemates this will give us 16 Housemates total equaling the record of Big Brother 9.

I have noticed recently that CBS tries their hardest to not mention BB9 in any form similar to BB1.
----
Remember the BB14 Sweepstake is up, want to root for a Housemate to win? Then Click Here & Sign up today! (Yes I am doing shameless plugging I admit it)

Last edited by a moderator:
Over half of those have done two seasons already - nobody wants to see them for a third.

Natalie (BB11) & Evel Dick (BB8/BB13) are not returning.

Updated list, the four returning Housemates are on this list. Big Brother will remove one per day until the premiere:

Britney (BB12)
Dan (BB10)
Daniele (BB8/BB13)
Enzo (BB12)
Howie (BB6/BB7)
Janelle (BB6/BB7)
Jeff (BB11/BB13)
Jessie (BB10/BB11)
Kaysar (BB6/BB7)
Mike Boogie (BB2/BB7)
Rachel (BB12/BB13)
Ragan (BB12)