Skip to main content

BB Mock/Fan-Made Thread

Speaking of fonts, does anybody know what they're using for the new 'Big Brother' title?
there are way too many fonts that look similar to it to find the exact one at least in my quick limited search.(the angle at the end of the stroke of the G, the width of the crossbar on the T, and the bowls on the B are the giveaways, which could also easily make it a font they've altered)
Closest free one I've found is TGL 0-1451 Engschrift

It actually seems to be DIN Next Condensed? This is a commercial non-free font. With so many similar fonts it is like finding a needle in a haystack!

EDIT: Or even DIN Next Medium Condensed?

Last edited:
Remember a time when Big Brother had a theme tune? Some time ago I started putting together a compilation of the various Big Brother themes from 2001 to 2014. Now on the eve of the 2022 season premiere I have finally finished it (with a brief cameo from 2020-2021 and presumably also 2022 ๐Ÿ˜†)

Remember a time when Big Brother had a theme tune? Some time ago I started putting together a compilation of the various Big Brother themes from 2001 to 2014. Now on the eve of the 2022 season premiere I have finally finished it (with a brief cameo from 2020-2021 and presumably also 2022 ๐Ÿ˜†)

LOL! Hey at least you actually added some sounds to the channel 7 Big Brother logo's in that montage!

Now that's what I call a perfect example of the various Big Brother Australia theme tunes! Classic! ๐Ÿคฃ :D :thumbsup:

I must've blinked and missed the titles from 2020-2022 and VIP.

The crickets are gold ๐Ÿ˜‚

OMG! I can't describe the emotion I feel in hearing BB Theme, so real, so far away ๐Ÿ˜ข
๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

Hi there Marquisite, is there is any chance you could possibly try creating a montage of all the channel 7 BB themes and placing this song mainly it's chorus in the background with all the channel 7 BB logo's, intro's etc? LOL!

I just think it's quite fitting and explains the real truth of what channel 7 has done to this show and to all the old school BB fans of this once great reality show...lol ;)

Cheers!

Gosh even this fan made intro to how 2012 shuld have started is better in the "back o the future" style seven should have done.

Also lol at the leg kick from Sonia.... I still don't know why she bothered with that dance intro. Almost as bad as 2014 and she was strutting up the catwalk pregnant waving her dress as her "dance"

Back