Skip to main content

BB House Closes in 1 WEEK

Goon

Only 1 more week to check out last years BB house before its demolished and rebuild for this years BB.

Did you check out the house ?

What do you want to see in this years house ?

A full revamp of the backyard! I'd love to see natural light in the actual house but we all know that won't happen due to editing. and switchable glass between the house and rewards room, just like 07.

I agree with Kegztaa the number 1 thing on my list is natural light in the house. I would also like to see a revamp of the backyard and the kitchen moved back inside.

In 1 weeks time are we going to get another thread saying that the BB house is officially shut. Then members can post in it what they have already said in other threads. #pointlessthread.

Natural light in the house doesn't bother me from a design point of view but the lack of it does allow manipulation by producers. In all honesty though apart from BB annoouncements, house life is much more based around the backyard and kitchen than the living area.

Agree the garden needs a revamp - and would just like them to be a bit more adventurous in the design.

I'd really like a new backyard, I loved the last two years and their backyards have been great but I wanna see something new. Maybe a more open and breezy house to allow more light in and to make it look bigger. The living room looked small this year so hopefully it gets a revamp

[MENTION=336]meandyou[/MENTION]

I am getting excited. I think this year, I will be in for an promotion from selling popcorn to selling BB shirts, and photos and all those exciting things in the shop.

Ps. How was your Christmas and New Year.

I've had an exciting time. You should see the plans for this years BB house. I haven't seen them yet, but I think they will be even better that the last 2 years houses.

Talk soon.

pss. 2 Days to go till the house closes.

[MENTION=336]meandyou[/MENTION]

I am getting excited. I think this year, I will be in for an promotion from selling popcorn to selling BB shirts, and photos and all those exciting things in the shop.

Ps. How was your Christmas and New Year.

I've had an exciting time. You should see the plans for this years BB house. I haven't seen them yet, but I think they will be even better that the last 2 years houses.

Talk soon.

pss. 2 Days to go till the house closes.

Hahaha, I remember that popcorn thing! :p
Although I'd rather sell popcorn, At least you can eat while you work...

Also, You say that we should see them, but you actually haven't seen them? How do you know that its good? But excited anyway! I always worry about how the house will look!

Back