Skip to main content

BB Canada confirm launch, free live feed

Big Brother Canada premieres on the 27th Feb and will air Sundays and Wednesdays at 9pm with live evictions on Thursdays at 10pm.

In addition Slice will also air Big Brother: After Dark nightly from 2am to 5am - so what time will that be in the house itself?

http://blogs.slice.ca/new-big-brother-and-big-brother-after-dark-details/

Toronto is in the Eastern Time zone... BBAD will air between 11pm & 2am on the west coast... I believe Slice will probably air pre-taped stream from earlier in the evening... Unfortunately as a national specialty channel I believe there is only a single feed that airs over all time-zones... This would make it impossible for Slice to complete it's daily schedule and air AD at a decent time in the east... I'm fairly doubtful that AD will air live...

Two promos - fair to say with one of them at least they're just phoning it in.

[youtubevid]kTZUi310FS8[/youtubevid]

[youtubevid]qsR4hm6kghU[/youtubevid]

Any news yet on the host or rumours of a possible host. I've had a horrible thought that with all his involvement pre-season they might use Mike Boogie, who'd be absolutely awful. I'm no fan of him anyway, but an ex-housemate as a host is never a good idea, especially someone like Boogie who has a very established way of playing the game which makes it difficult for him to be objective in viewing other peoples strategies.

Any news yet on the host or rumours of a possible host. I've had a horrible thought that with all his involvement pre-season they might use Mike Boogie, who'd be absolutely awful. I'm no fan of him anyway, but an ex-housemate as a host is never a good idea, especially someone like Boogie who has a very established way of playing the game which makes it difficult for him to be objective in viewing other peoples strategies.

Nothing as of yet... When I hear anything best be sure that I will post it... Boogie or any former HG from BBUS filling the host role is extremely unlikely... That being said BBUS is one of the most popular summer reality shows in Canada, in fact I'm certain that at one point it rated higher in Canada than in the US... What better way to promote the Canadian version which they've assured us will almost identical to the CBS version than to use two of the most popular former HG's...

As I said the most likely person for the role is Cheryl Hickey from ET Canada or one of their corespondents... I believe they will want the same type of cross promotion CBS gots with Julie hosting The Talk/The Early show...

Back