Skip to main content

BB Canada 7 - Discussion

so its a choice between keeping someone who just wants to make tshirts and $$ out of the experience (the number of times he has mentioned it!) and who is so complacent he doesn’t think he even needs to campaign .... or someone who loves the game, whose mum is also a huge fan and was so thrilled to visit the house, and who is prepared to fight for his place and deserves an Oscar if he pulls this off

hmmmm 🤓

Still two days to go yet. Sadly suspect it'll be whatever Anthony decides that will happen. Just hope Anthony doesn't win the next HoH.

Still frustrates me how they never finish the HoH comp during the eviction show. Anyone who is such a big fan they must find out who the HoH is will just go online rather than wait till Sunday, and they'd be watching the Sunday episode anyway.

Anyhow, as frustrating as this alliance has been it paid off in this weeks episodes - was very rewarding seeing them have to turn on each other and show their cards. That's something I missed from the regular BB format in later years especially in the UK and also in Australia too - they kept too many people in towards the end meaning that there were always easy nominations to make in the final weeks rather than them having to make tough decisions as the numbers twindled.

for the amount of time theyve been building the POV set it must surely be going to be epic 🤞

Dane

... so PB final 3 or take out his main competition Adam ... I’m hoping it will be a Dane and Adam final 2 because of the final 4 they deserve it most. Kyra had their chance to take out Dane and got played ... had the Blood Veto and didnt use it ... Anthony can talk and manipulate like there is no tomorrow but without Dane and Adam winning hohs and povs he would not have been in a position of any influence . He’s also extremely arrogant, patronising and talks of fame whereas Adam and Dane love Big Brother. Of Adam and Dane I prefer Dane as eventual winner because he’s been an allrounder - social, mental & physical ... Adam checked out socially with Sam in the house early on

Was hoping for an Adam victory as agree a Dane/Adam final two is the most deserving. Anthony sees himself as a Derrick type player but his strategy has been more about bullying than manipulative gameplay. The eviction has already taken place (not seen any spoilers yet) so Adam wouldn't have had much chance to convince Dane to use the veto to save him and let him have the casting vote as there is a real chance that neither of them will make the final two if Anthony wins the final HoH - though it might cost him the three votes of the pretty boys if he took none of them to the end. That said there is a chance too that Anthony may truly be loyal to the PBs and evict Kyra - that's probably his best card to play if he makes the final two considering his game has all been about the alliance.

instant eviction announced and end of feeds 😐

now to find working links for last few shows

watching last few feeds and I want to yell at Kyra “Stop making Anthony’s fkn food!!!”
He opens drawers, opens fridge, moves a few dishes around but never actually does anything for his own lazy ass!
I dont think I want to hear him give a F2 speech ... whatever whatever whatever yadayada this is what you have to do whatever whatever yada yada bing bong!!

these final house mates are so unlikable,don't want any of them to win,especially not Dane.
Just following on the spoiler site and not interested in watching the show..what a boring season

looks like jury will favour Dane over Anthony and Kyra in a f2 vote
Adam and Dane F2 would be best outcome for a nailbiting finish

honestly dont think i could listen to Anthony’s speech IF he makes it to f2 😐

Cowardly way for the PB alliance to turn on each other in the end, and actually a dumb move from Anthony as Adam had a very valid point. He was almost certainly guaranteed final two. Now only Kyra is.

Well my post on Thursday didn't age well. :) Yes, agree with that and at least one of the key players of the season took out the win - Anthony and Kyra aren't going to be remembered in the years ahead.

Overall as is often the case when there is a dominant alliance the season suffers for it. Creatively I think it was an improvement on last year - competitions really are unparalleled and the finale superbly produced. Feel like the twists could have been pushed a bit further - both the Blood Veto and Secret Assassin would have been stronger twists had they been valid for multiple weeks, and also they were both overly produced. It was determined by the producers exactly which weeks they would play out rather than actually leaving it to the HMs to genuinely discover the clues to their existence and determine the time they came into play.

Casting was probably the biggest let down this year - you need likeable relatable housemates or villians you love to hate and although quite rightly they've been patting themselves on the back for the diversity of the cast I do feel all but 3-4 of the cast were forgetable, and only Anthony filled that villian role really but didn't seem to have the redeeming qualities to make him watchable, although I've no doubt it was mainly game rather than his personality.

This season though has rated very well and is the second highest rated season ever, so hopefully BBCAN8 is assured.

Back