Skip to main content

BB Australia 2013 HM Popularity Tracker

How did the numbers jump from Ed being -539 @ 12:42 am to them rising to him being at -358 20 minutes later with [MENTION=34899]Splashedblue[/MENTION]'s post?

Sorry it doesn't work that way. Will fix and post the correct numbers ffs

How did the numbers jump from Ed being -539 @ 12:42 am to them rising to him being at -358 20 minutes later with [MENTION=34899]Splashedblue[/MENTION]'s post?

Sorry it doesn't work that way. Will fix and post the correct numbers ffs

How dare she mix up the two numbers. Quick, throw something at her...
An honest mistake. How dare she...
I think you need to take a chill pill, or maybe go get some sleep.

358, 538, same thing, close enough. :)
We all know everyone hates Ed. He is never going to be + so no need to panic.

358, 538, same thing, close enough. :)
We all know everyone hates Ed. He is never going to be + so no need to panic.
The whole point is you f'n psycho who is now stalking me from thread to thread: The number was at 539. Not 538. And several people posted after that without realising the error.

You are seriously sick. Go get a life instead of following me from thread to thread because you're merely embarrassing yourself now. You cry about how the HMs are supposedly bullying Jade... you're f'n FOLLOWING ME FROM THREAD TO THREAD.

You need your head checked.

Last edited:
i love you

I've never been into guys but I can't help it when it comes to Ed. That goofy accent and the lost puppy dog look as he rambles through his unintelligible thoughts, awww. I got so jealous when I saw Jade stroking his leg hairs. Ugh, I think I caught what Jade's got.

And deep down you know he loves Tahan and hates Jade. He's just too shy to express his desires. What a sensitive soul. <3

The whole point is you f'n psycho who is now stalking me from thread to thread: The number was at 539. Not 538. And several people posted after that without realising the error.

You are seriously sick. Go get a life instead of following me from thread to thread because you're merely embarrassing yourself now. You cry about how the HMs are supposedly bullying Jade... you're f'n FOLLOWING ME FROM THREAD TO THREAD.

You need your head checked.

Wow, whats your problem. I came in here to check if I had posted today already, like I do every night before I go to bed...
Get over yourself. I was telling you to calm down it was no reason to justify your reaction. And if you want to get all technical about numbers is was 539 BEFORE she added her +1. Which then makes it 538 that she mixed up as 358. The 3 and 5 were mixed around, it was a mistake, easy enough to do at 12.14am. Your totally over reacting??

Take a look around will you. I post in here when I remember, normally at night and I am known for cracking a joke here or there. Stop being so over sensitive to everything. My world does not revolve around you...

Tim +786 (+)
Tahan +341 (-)
Boog +106
Drew +89 (+)
Jade -84 (-)
Ed -540

Thanks [MENTION=35181]Mrs Butterface[/MENTION] for fixing up the votes!

I will always love Ed and his cards. <3

See, this is a "normal" response to a post like mine. To which I would normally have something funny to throw back nd have a giggle. Its lost its fun now so I wont bother and instead will just go to bed. :p

Tim +786
Tahan +342 (+)
Boog +107 (+)
Drew +89
Jade -87 (-)
Ed -541 (-)

[MENTION=32197]ant and goose[/MENTION] shouldn't jade be -86 if you're taking one off (was -85)?

Last edited:
Wow, whats your problem. I came in here to check if I had posted today already, like I do every night before I go to bed...
Get over yourself. I was telling you to calm down it was no reason to justify your reaction. And if you want to get all technical about numbers is was 539 BEFORE she added her +1. Which then makes it 538 that she mixed up as 358. The 3 and 5 were mixed around, it was a mistake, easy enough to do at 12.14am. Your totally over reacting??

Take a look around will you. I post in here when I remember, normally at night and I am known for cracking a joke here or there. Stop being so over sensitive to everything. My world does not revolve around you...
You are a total nutter. Seriously. I didn't have a "reaction". I was asking how a HM jumped 200+ points on the tracker and no one noticed. Not the person who posted it nor the ones who followed. Three of which are diehard Jade fans and one of them an Ed fan. Wow... isn't that a coincidence you decided to quote me AGAIN? Three of your buddies all posting within 30 minutes of each other and then you come swooping in to the rescue. Who are you trying to kid?!

Again: Piss off.

So I cant post here either??
ffs is an angry response so yeah, you had a negative reaction for no good reason. And Jade fans are not going to cheat to raise Ed's numbers when Jade clearly need a boost. ;)

I get it, I am sorry, you are right and I am wrong. Can we please move on because your killing my buzz...

So I cant post here either??
ffs is an angry response so yeah, you had a negative reaction for no good reason. And Jade fans are not going to cheat to raise Ed's numbers when Jade clearly need a boost. ;)

I get it, I am sorry, you are right and I am wrong. Can we please move on because your killing my buzz...

Don't worry. Just keep calm and carry on. <3

Back