Skip to main content

Battle of the Bands task - songs inside

tw2g

Doubleplusgood
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
so this weeks task is Girls vs Boys and they have to perform a song on Mornings?

no contact with the outside world eh?

from LS:
Girls and Boys will need to play together before a competition breaks out to determine who'll be singing LIVE on a stage they never dreamed of gracing ...

so this weeks task is Girls vs Boys and they have to perform a song on Mornings?

no contact with the outside world eh?

from LS:

Hopefully they will do it in a way that there isn't any contact with the outside world.

The performance will take place in the house and air on Mornings most likely. I wonder why this is happening though? What are they promoting?

I guess it'll be like the Gangnam Style stuff from last year where they take them into a room to do it. I hope this task is exclusive to Mornings so I don't have to watch it at all.

atm, it sounds like such a shit task though, what determines if they pass or fail?
the ad said we do...?

I hope I'm pleasantly surprised and hear a beautiful singing voice from Drew or Ed... Matt will have a shit voice. Ben.. pfffttt...

atm, it sounds like such a shit task though, what determines if they pass or fail?
the ad said we do...?

It goes up on the BB website and the first that gets to 50,000 views that determines the winner (something like that). Forgive me if I've rewritten history once again LOL!

It goes up on the BB website and the first that gets to 50,000 views that determines the winner (something like that). Forgive me if I've rewritten history once again LOL!

ohhhhhhh, okay, but what determines if they get luxury budget or staples?

atm, it sounds like such a shit task though

I agree. This is supposed to be Reality TV, with the housemates being themselves, not pretending they're actors / TV & radio presenters / musicians etc for stupid tasks. Did you get that Alex M?????

The winning housemate band performs live on the Eviction show? Really "live"? Ugh. Delivering the results of the task 'live' would be interesting but it wouldn't happen - since the tasks seem to only go for 2 or 3 days.

Go girls!! I wonder who's the one singing the lead? Pretty decent.

Guys song is better but the girls sing theirs better. This is going to be a hard choice! I will have to base my choice on the actual video clip recorded today which will be shown tomorrow night I'f I'm correct.

Im not sure if it's the first one to 50,000 views, or 50,000 total to pass the task

just got this off the official page
If the songs reach 50,000 hits on the Big Brother or official Facebook page they will pass the task.

Back