Skip to main content

Based on the preliminary nominees...

Lightning McQueen

Hi everyone, just for fun, if you were in the house, not currently up for eviction, and won the right to save one nominee and put another housemate in his/her place, who would you save and who would you put up? And for what reasons?

I would probably save Tully. Don't get me wrong, I can't stand the bitch. So why would I save her? Because I would want to put popular housemates up for the public vote to get rid of them and improve my chances of winning. So who would I put in her place? Probably Matt. That way the three male ringleaders would be up against each other and force a vote split, thereby reducing all their votes and hopefully getting rid of one of them.

What would you all do?

Probably save Mikkayla and put Matt up.

Because if I was in there and not out here, I'd probably also think Mikkayla was likely to go (like Tahan did the first time). So I'd take her off thinking she'd be less threat to me, and put Matt up for the same reason as you.

I think if you heard the crowd booing Tully you'd avoid any actions that would make you seem allied to her.

Save Mikkayla and put Heidi up. Like Febeheh I wouldn't know Mikk has a strong fan base out there so I'd save her partly because I'd think she couldn't harm me but also to quietly send Tully and Heidi into a tailspin. I'd tell Heidi that I was putting her up only because I think she's completely safe but really it would be in the hope that either her or Tully left, leaving the other one girlfriendless.

Back