Skip to main content

Australias Got Talent 2022

Anyone watching this? I just feel like every act either has been seen before on another version of Got Talent or is pretty similar. I don’t know. Maybe I’m just hard to entertain 🤷🏽‍♂️

I just watched the first ep. Two of the most impressive acts, the three brother acrobats as well as the Indians hitting coconuts etc. have definitely been on Got Talent before.

It's ok but a bit blah.

I'm not sure Kate Ritchie is a good fit as a judge, not much personality on display.

It's ok but a bit blah.

I'm not sure Kate Ritchie is a good fit as a judge, not much personality on display.
I actually think the judges are ok. They aren’t making it to be ABOUT them too much (David is the most out of the 4).
Seriously there’s hardly an act who hasn’t been on some international version of Got talent. Even the French opera singer guy I remember from the Voice.

I just watched the first ep. Two of the most impressive acts, the three brother acrobats as well as the Indians hitting coconuts etc. have definitely been on Got Talent before.
This is the problem with all versions of the show now - so many just go from show to show. The odd one is fine if they're doing it off their own back, but it's clear the producers just invite them along in most cases now.

Back