Skip to main content

...Australian Survivor Photoshop Thread 2016...

Congratulations on 100 posts. But it's not time to slack off. Keep them coming. And after the finale you will have to find another show to entertain us through.

...thankyou sweet lady... you're too kind... haha!... I think that I'll have a little break from it for a short while but will throw the odd one back into the threads here and there at times with other shows... I won't become some absorbed in other shows as I did this one on such a big scale methinks... I think that I got addicted to the show because this was my first ever season of Survivor within all of the seasons that it's ever been on... the amount of Photoshopping was the result of my over exuberance of having a new show to play with lol!... I'm glad that you enjoyed them qtkt... (and thanks for the forgiveness in the 'naughty' ones too ;):thumbsup::whistling::angelic::biggrin:)... you wonderful lady you...

Great Job! You better be back next season!

...hahaha!... I'll definitely be back next year my friend... it won't be on such a grand scale as this time though I bet lol!... I'm hoping that next time others might throw a few more in again too... speaking of which... thanks to everyone that contributed to this thread with their Photoshop's and articles and comments too... it's been such great fun...

...I will have a few more Photoshop's to put in before and after the show finishes tonight and that'll be it but as I said... it's been great fun... cheers.

...:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:...bloody funny my friend!... the splattered face on the front is gold lol!... Flick's name always looks like 'FUCK'S' when using those letters in Photoshop eh?... cheers.
Haha. Thanks Mr. Sticky....the lettering problem (along with numerous others) happens with the most slap-it-together of tools too! ;) :p
Glad the splattered image got a laugh, I don't recommend anyone doing that search though. It's seriously not for the faint hearted. Seriously.

...speaking of throwing a few more in... this one is for you Bluefin... your comment about Matt in one of the other threads when he got blindsided about him reminding you of a 'nodding dog'... well... you know me... something was bound to eventuate from it lol!... cheers.

matt-the-nodding-dog.gif

...speaking of throwing a few more in... this one is for you Bluefin... your comment about Matt in one of the other threads when he got blindsided about him reminding you of a 'nodding dog'... well... you know me... something was bound to eventuate from it lol!... cheers.

View attachment 52195
Hahaha. Yep. Nice job. He was saying something a bit cocky about how he was about to clean up (I think)...
Yeah, yeah, yeah Matt. In your dreams. Have fun on the dash.

I wonder if they read these threads lol.

Hahaha. Yep. Nice job. He was saying something a bit cocky about how he was about to clean up (I think)...
Yeah, yeah, yeah Matt. In your dreams. Have fun on the dash.

I wonder if they read these threads lol.

...I hope for their sake's that they don't read this one lol!... I haven't been too kind in some of them... SOME OF THEM?... (everyone screams out in unison)... lol!... cheers.

...the funniest thing about that is the bit at the bottom:

"blowhard89 likes this."

...bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!... that is so phuckin' phunny my friend!... that is soooooooooooo funny!... it's funnier than the actual Photoshop itself lol!... I didn't pick up on that... brilliant observation!... lol!... cheers.

...well ladies and gentlemen... boys and girls... Aliens visiting our fine Planet Earth... may I present my final Photoshop's post to finish off this thread with a bang and not a whimper... sorry that it's only being posted now but it's taken me 3 days to make it... I did it to say 'thankyou' to all of you that have been so kind with your words on them and the amount of 'likes' that you have posted... I couldn't let Kristie's epic win in the Finale go by without doing one on it... I'm so happy that she won it (it probably shows in this presentation lol!)... so yeah... thankyou all for being so kind... by the way... I've had to split it into 2 posts because of the size of it... so here is Part 1... cheers.

1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

4.gif

5.gif

6.gif

7.gif

8.gif

...and here is Part 2... also... sorry about the small reading size of the panels... (especially in what Lee's saying in the first panel of this post) there are so many kilobytes of data in some of them that they had to be shrunk down to those sizes to be able to get them onto these forums... yeah yeah... I know... who the hell cares?... lol!... cheers.

9.gif

10.gif

11.gif

12.gif

13.gif

14.gif

Amazing.I keep changing my mind as to which the funniest. I love them all!! I wish I had your talent and creativity. You really make the forums so enjoyable. It really would be much more boring around here without you.

If you have any additional ideas please post though we're all going to be following the forum. And I will definitely see you here next year.

Brilliant work Mr Sticky. I can see how much work went into those, and they're hilarious. I laughed out loud at the Pag, especially resisting the temptation to kick Lee ;)

PLEASE do this thread again next year.

...thanks for the kind words my friend... I thought that I'd go out with a last 'hurrah!' so to speak...Kristie's win sooooo justified it and all the work that went into it... I will do another one of Survivor next year again but I don't think that it'll quite be as manic and as many as there were this time lol!... because this show was new to me I had the same fervour that I had when I joined this website in 2012 and Big Brother was going strong... I was bitten by the Photoshop bug big time and hence why there were so many of them I guess?... lol!...

...as I've said before on this thread... I started this thread up hoping that there would be many more others that would be posting their work too but I soon realised that many others simply don't have the time to spend on doing them... I'm retired so I am able to do them all day long if I wish too (and trust me... some of them do take that long lol!)... yet again.. as I have said on here before too I nearly stopped doing them because I thought that it was looking like the thread was all about me (look at me!... look at me! type of thing) but realised that you guys were looking past that and just wanted to join in on seeing what makes my brain tick and just how ridiculous I could be with some of my Photoshops (if not all of them)... once I realised that you guys just wanted to enjoy the fun I then put aside the fact that this thread was all about my own self indulgence and went for it lol!... (welcome to the weird and worrying world of Sticky's manic mind and strange thoughts:confused::cool::eek::bear::bucktooth::cautious::clown::wacky::playful::oldman::biggrin:)...

...all up (including an extra bonus one that I'm about to post in my next post ) I've actually done 104 Photoshop posts alone which have included 237 images and 96 animations (not quite the 100 :() so as you can see I became quite absorbed in them lol!... I realised as to why I had too... since Channel 9 ended Big Brother (the bastards) I haven't had a regular outlet to to vent my 'Photoshopaholicism' disease that I have and this thread has cured me of all that pent up frustration of not having a regular outlet for it (well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it ;):thumbsup::biggrin:)... so yeah... I will do it again next year for sure because of you guys wishing me to but not quite as obsessive with it if I can help it lol!... (yeah Sticky... how about we wait and see eh?... you nuff nuff!)... haha!... so again.. thanks Meglos... I'm glad that you've enjoyed the ride lol!... cheers.

Amazing.I keep changing my mind as to which the funniest. I love them all!! I wish I had your talent and creativity. You really make the forums so enjoyable. It really would be much more boring around here without you.

If you have any additional ideas please post though we're all going to be following the forum. And I will definitely see you here next year.

...you're way too kind sweet Rose711... you really are... I actually meant to do this Photoshop before the final one above and forgot to because I got too absorbed in doing the 14 panels in the grand finale one so just one more for fun eh?... (I'm trying to stop doing them because the show is finished for goodness gracious sakes!... but the inner child in me is trying to keep tempting me to do more!) lol!... but the adult in me is telling him off and to be quiet!... so here is the bonus one that I mentioned to Meglos in the post above... I hope that you all enjoy it... cheers.

what we don't see -1.jpg

Back