Skip to main content

Australian Survivor Family Feud one-off episode...

The Late Show was imo the funniest Australian comedy show ever, so I always have a soft spot for Jane, Tommy, Santo, Tony, Mick.. and Judith Lucy and Rob Sitch.

...I so agree with all of those people being brilliant artists... I sure wish at times that they would all appear on this show together ... even if it was for just one episode... cheers.

...some of these answers that they give are so hilarious and so rapid that by the time I go to post it on here on what they have just cracked a joke about is long gone for me to remember what to post because I'm listening to the next joke lol!... such is the fun of this show lol!... (did all of that sentence make sense?)... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...oh!... and the 'Thank God That You're Here' shows were sheer brilliance in nearly every show... I sure miss that show too... I have some of the series on a DVD box set thankfully that I watch at times... I'd love to see some new episodes though... and... I also used to love 'The Panel' too... but they never seem to make any of their shows last more than 3 series for some reason... do they get bored after that with making them perhaps?... cheers.

...just a suggestion Beachsands... perhaps you should put something like **used to be Desertsands** at the bottom of your signature like joyjoyjoy did so that we all don't think that 'Deseartsands' is not on here anymore?... just saying my friend... cheers.

...well thanks for all of the fun tonight you wonderful people... we'll have to find another show in which to do this again after 'The Bachelorette' finishes eh?... wherever it is... see you there!... cheers.

Hi sticky maybe I can have a pic instead of a question mark.[DOUBLEPOST=1508151456][/DOUBLEPOST]
...just a suggestion Beachsands... perhaps you should put something like **used to be Desertsands** at the bottom of your signature like joyjoyjoy did so that we all don't think that 'Deseartsands' is not on here anymore?... just saying my friend... cheers.
Not sure how to do this

Hi sticky maybe I can have a pic instead of a question mark.[DOUBLEPOST=1508151456][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not sure how to do this

...do you mean on how to write your signature?... all you do Beachsands is click onto your name up the top right hand side of the page as shown here...

2017-10-16_22-04-47.jpg

...and then click on 'signature' which is the second line down and then this page pops up...

2017-10-16_22-06-27.jpg

...then all that you do is type in whatever message that you want to do and click 'save changes'... it will then show in the bottom of all of your posts... and if you want to ever change it then do it all over again... so there you go sweet lady... it's as easy as that...

...if you want me to tell you how to put a picture in instead of the question mark then I'll let you know how to do that too... (although... I'll have to show you that tomorrow because I have to do something else at the moment) but just let me know and I'll post it up for you tomorrow... cheers.

Back