Skip to main content

Australian Survivor Family Feud one-off episode...

Tom/Jane/Rob/Santo - what's their company called again?
Just keeps giving us good stuff, ever since The late Show

...oh really kxk?... I've never realised that before but now that you say that... it does makes so much sense now lol!... and... is it 'working horse' or 'working dog' productions or something like that?... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...I've always liked Mick Malloy too... he's the working mans 'slob' lol!... I remember seeing him walk onto a stage in some stand up video and as he walked out a house brick fell out of his pants and he said something like... "I'm that nervous that I just shit a brick"... I cracked up big time lol!... cheers.

That's it, Working Dog, isn't it, doing Utopia at present.

They also did the movies Castle, etc
The Panel
ThankGod....something or other
And Frontline...and more
There are some more of them too, and they cross over with the crew from Kath& Kim

...there isn't anybody that I haven't liked that has come onto this show for me from memory... they sure know how to pick the guests don't they?... actually... I've just thought of one person that I didn't like... Dave Hughes... but... he was actually funny on the night though... other than him though I've liked them all so far... cheers.

Mick Malloy & Tony Martin ....he's another Working Dog, anyway they had the highest rating radio show for a decade didn't they?
They were insane, hamish and Andy owe them

Awesome. Can you tell me why we are not a republic? Kinda know the answer. Is it still being mooted.

Labor got voted out, and Liberals dirty bastards made sure the referendum would fail
They also defunded us, we were partly Melb Uni funded, partly gov.

Lizzie,(the interfering meddlesome madame it turns out during the Kerr incident)
anyway she will cark it, and voila, nobody will put up with Prince ponce, and it is time
It is embarassing.

That's it, Working Dog, isn't it, doing Utopia at present.

They also did the movies Castle, etc
The Panel
ThankGod....something or other
And Frontline...and more
There are some more of them too, and they cross over with the crew from Kath& Kim

...have you watched their cartoon type series of 'Pacific Heat' kxk?... it's bloody hilarious!... it's a sort of piss-take of ASIO... it's bloody funny believe me!... lol!... cheers.

...the way that Sam and Tom rip into each other makes me think that they are really great mates because they are so merciless with each other... almost like the way that my little brother and I stir the shit out of each other lol!... cheers.

Btw, I thoroughly enjoyed Family Feud. I'm not a huge Grant Denyer fan but he was on fire tonight, and knew his Survivor. The contestants I loathed came across a bit netter tonight, apart from Tully who is still too full of herself. Tara was fun, which is something you could never say about her on Survivor!

Back