Skip to main content

Australian Survivor Family Feud one-off episode...

Thanks for a fun Survivor season, my first one, would never have done it without you all. And big thanks to Timmy for the tipping, was great fun. Looking forward to next year for sure.

...yes nutmeg it was brilliant fun wasn't it... and... yes... thanks once again Timmy... also nutmeg... will you join us for 'I'm a celebrity get me outta here' when it's on next time too?... cheers.

...jeez Sam Pang cops it on here doesn't he?... lol!... but he's well and truly up for it though isn't he?... him and Tom sometimes reminds me of Stephen Fry and Alan Davies' relationship on 'QI' at times (one of the best shows on TV for me too)... cheers.

Alan would have made a good Doctor Who I used to think
Not now, when he was younger, I love his windmill show

...he would've and still could be a brilliant Doctor for me... it would be a whole new experience for Doctor Who I reckon for sure... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...I think that Dawn French has always been a gorgeous looking woman no matter how big or small she has been... she's lost a lot of weight now apparently... cheers.

...this show is so unique for me being that nothing is ever scripted at all besides the questions... whoever thought this show up is brilliant... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Back